Chapter 3 Katashi opens the door

When Katashi went to his table at lunch with his buddy Kiyoshi Kimoto he sat down, he got his lunch out of his bag and set it on the table getting ready to eat it, and he ate it before the bell rang to tell everyone that lunch is over. When lunch was over everyone got up to go to their next to classes, Ayame had English next and comtech after. Her brother Katashi had math next and business after, Katashi told her to meet up at his locker so they could go home together "Sure Katashi," Ayame said. When school was over Ayame went to her brother's locker like he told her to and waited for him to come, when he came they were almost ready to go, "Oh, Katashi can we stop by my locker so I could put my things away and grab my bag before we go home?" Katashi said "Yeah, sure Ayame." So they went to Ayame's locker to put her other binders on the shelf of her locker and then locked her door with her lock, when she was done they went home together. Their home wasn't that far it was actually close by they just have to cross the street and in their neighborhood and then walked to the door Katashi opened the door with his key because their parents don't trust Ayame to handle her own key, she'll either leave it at home or lose the key so that she's lock herself out of the house and then she'll have to wait for someone to open the door for her so that she can get in the house.