14.

Copyright @tohlia_laya 2014

Yoko woke up, rubbing her eyes. She leaned up against the bed, the unfamiliar bed.

Yoko was in a hospital.

Her eyes widened as she looked around. She was in her own, seperate ward. Her clothes, including her wig were placed on the bedside table next to her, revealing her natural ginger hair. "I can't let anyone see me like this," Yoko hissed, grabbing the wig and placing it on. "Now that's better."

Yoko slipped out of the bed, brushing down her white hospital gown. Suddenly there was sharp pain in her right shoulder, and then everything came flooding back. Senpai stabbing her, her screams echoing throughout the city, no one helping her. She was a poor little rich girl, abandoned by even those who despise her.

Yoko pulled back the curtain, and carefully made her way out of the ward. She tiptoed down the empty hallways, careful not to make any noise. Suddenly something caught her eye. A sign on a door read; Chiyoki Sakura.

"Senpai's lover!" Yoko said. She tried to open the door, but to her dismay it was locked. "It's okay," She said, fiddling with the door handle. "I'm an expert at unlocking doors." Soon enough, Yoko had cracked open the door.

The ward was pitch black. Yoko could faintly hear Sakura snooring. She carefully turned on the light, the made her way over to Sakura's bed. She looked like an angel, sleeping peacefully depsite the accomadation that she was dwelling in.

"So your the one who Senpai craves?" Yoko said, twilring a strand of her golden hair. "Your nothing! Nothing compared to me!" With her almighty strength, Yoko ripped out the strand of hair that she was twirling. Sakura flinched, but then continued to sleep. It made Yoko want to slap her.

"Your nothing!" Yoko said again, this time slapping her. Still, Sakura wouldn't wake up/ "Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! NOTHING!"

Yoko scrambled around in the draws of her bedside table, breathing heavily. She soon found a pair of large, blue scissors. Yoko held them about Sakura's chest, aiming for her heart.

"Why would Senpai want to love you? You do not love him, you attempted suicide because of him!" Yoko cried out, tears spilling from her unnatrual eyes. "So your nothing..."

Yoko held the scissors higher, then lunged them forward...

---

sorry theres a cliffhanger! i kind of wanted there to be one, just to see what reactions i would get XD

anyways, im currently in the midst of writing the english version of MINE. i've also changed the name to OBSESSION, but don't worry my wattpad fans, MINE is staying as MINE on here!

i've also made sakura, or willow, have some flaws. howver, she still has the golden hair and good looks!

and for an assesment at my school, im curretnly writing what the whole drama is like from Chitanda's, or Hale's, point of view. i may or may not publish as a one-shot.

but i still need book covers! so please feel free to message me with them!

thankies,

tohlia-chan X