24

Copyright @tohlia_laya 2015
WARNING: This chapter is going to contain abusive language.

*~*~*

Chapter Twenty-Four

Starting college was the most incredible thing in Sandara's life. She had been looking forward to college since she started her second-to-last year in high school. The parties, the studying, the independence.

Sandara was looking forward to it all.

She didn't have any parents. Well, she did, but she didn't know them. According to Miss Monrae, Sandara was dropped off at the orphanage with only a thin, blue blanket to keep her warm and a note.

Miss Monrae was too busy running the orphanage to take her on her first day. So she bought a car with the money she earned from her weekend job at the mall and bought an ugly, blue ford. It really was ugly, but it could get the ginger girl places.

As Sandara drove in, she felt a rush of adrenaline. 'I can't wait to make new friends!' She thought, after the orientation. She wondered what her roommate was going to be like. Or maybe, she would have more then one roommate! 'That would be amazing!'

She went up to the room, got out her key, and breathing in, unlocked the door. She was instantly met with one side of the room, covered in boy band pictures, heavy make-up and the stench of cheap perfume (not that she would know what real perfume smelt like). Sitting on her bed, with a pink iPhone in her hand, was a blonde haired girl (which had obviously been dyed) wearing nothing but a skinny pink dress.

"Um, hi," Sandara called out. The girl - who she presumed was her roommate - looked up for her phone. "I'm Sandara. Its nice to meet you."

"Kimiko," the girl eyed Sandara. "Are you my freshman roommate?"

"Y-Yeah," Sandara tried her best to smile. "Do you mind if I start unpacking?"

"No," Kimiko said getting up. "I was just going, anyway. Well, have fun, I guess. I won't be around much, so don't take offence to it. I have a bog social life." And with that, she was gone.

"Okay," Sandara said, standing in the middle of the room, talking to herself. "Well, she seemed nice! I think we're going to get along."

*~*~*
Punch. Sandara fell to the shower room floor, the towel drooping to the floor. Her red, crazy ringlets were soaking wet, as were her clothes which she was going to change into.

"Stupid bitch!" Kimiko spluttered, the other girls in the shower stall cheering her on. "Fuck you for taking my boyfriend! Fuck. You!"

"It was a game! You kissed Jimi!" Sandara tried to protest, but Kimiko had kicked her straight in the stomach.

"Go kill yourself, you little slut!" One of Kimiko's friends taunted Sandara. Blood started to ooze from Sandara's head and nose. Her eyes felt tingly and weird too, then she realised that Kimiko was pouring boiling hot water in them.

"Did you honestly think for a fucking second that I would let you kiss my boyfriend?" Kimiko hissed, repeating to kick Sandara multiple times. "And not some shitty game is going to change that. I want you out of my fucking dorm tomorrow. Go pack your bags, whore. And don't you ever come near me or my boyfriend ever again."

Hypocrite.

*~*~*

Sitting on the curb, about five minutes away from the 1st entrance to the college, Sandara blew her nose. She wanted to go home, wherever home was. The orphanage, another orphanage, half-way house, somewhere apart from that college.

And there she was, thinking that Kimiko and her could be friends.

'LOL'.

As Sandara stood up, she instantly was knocked back down again by a boy wearing a hooded jumper. She got a flash of his golden hair and dark green eyes, and was mesmerised by his good looks that she forget to say "Excuse me".

Instead, she watched him walk off down the street, and for a second, thought of following him.

*~*~*

"I'm still not going to college," You protested, making a warm cup of tea for both you and Sandara.

All day, everyday, thoughts of Sho swarmed your brain. It was making you crazy, angry, all other kinds of emotions. You didn't want to. You knew you cried out for him during your time at the hospital - but this guy killed your family.

You would never forgive him for that.

Yet it was his alluring beauty, and the way he only wanted you. He really knew how to make you feel special.