7.

Copyright @tohlia_laya 2014

Her long blue pigtails bounced every time she walked, as did the bracelets on her wrists as well as all the other jewellery that was on her small, petite body. Her red eyes sparkled, her clothes we designer and attractive. One things for certain, she was catching the publics eyes.

She walked with confidence, as if to say, "Hey, I'm new here, but I still own the place!" Her hands placed by her sides, her blue heels making that awesome noise when they hit the floor, she entered the coffee shop. She walked over to the counter, ordered her coffee, then sat down at an empty table, sipping away whilst texting on her pink phone.

The bell rung, as it does when someone new enters the coffee shop. The girl looked up, only to see a horrible sight. A boy, around her age, maybe a hear older, with scruffy blonde hair and wearing cheap, revolting clothes staggered over to the counter. His arms were slashed with cuts upon cuts, his neck was coated in mixtures of purple, green and black.

He did not look great. At all.

She watched as he ordered two coffees, then leave. Curiosity got the better of the girl, so she finished her coffee and followed him. He made several stops along the way back to his home. The florist, were he got a big bouquet of flowers, the clothes shop, were he got a pink dress, and the corner shop, were he got a packet of cigarettes. She wondered why on earth a male like him would want a pink dress. He didn't seem like a transgender.

Eventually he turned sharply around the right corner, and went into an alleyway. She looked around, before following him from a distance. Her eyes widened at the sight.

Nailed into the brick wall, was the smiling picture of a girl, with long blonde ringlets and a grin which could make any boy fall to their knees. She way wearing a school uniform, and her hand was up making a peace sign. On the ground, red candles and roses were placed around her picture. The boy placed the dress, the boquet and the coffee onto the ground, careful not to set any thing alight.

"It's been six months, Sakura-chan," he said smiling softly. "I will never forget that day. I love you." He placed his lips on her picture, then put his hands together and muttered a few words in a foreign language.

The girl stared in horror and sadness. So this 'Sakura-Chan' had died? Instantly, the girl begun to wonder how she died. Car accident? Murder? Suicide? She was lost deep in her thoughts when suddenly she heard the boy get up. She panicked and ran out the alleway, down the street, her heart thumping.

++++++++

Yoko laid on her bed, her millions of teddies pressing into her back. Her phone was by her feet, and Yoko didn't have the energy to move and see if she had any new messages.

Two days ago, since Yoko had seen that boy, he had never left her mind. She wasn't too sure of her feelings towards him, but she did know that if he cleaned up once in ahwile he would look incredibly hot. Yoko smiled to herself, imagine was Chitanda would say if she got a hot boyfriend! But instanty that smile vanished. It seemed that he had lost his lover, so maybe he wasn't interested in getting a new girl.

But Yoko was a determined girl, and once she had her eyes set on something, she got it.

And now, unknown to her of course, Sho Takizawa, a yandere, homicidal hot boy was her prize.