3.

Copyright @tohlia_laya 2014

Sho made you walk around the whole city. But you didn't notice, your eyes lost their sparkle and colour, and were a dull grey. Your once perfect hair was a complete mess, and your school uniform was untucked. Basically, you looked like you had stepped out of a forest.

But Sho...why did your stalker have to be so damn handsome? His fringe swept over his bright eyes. His smile never left his perfectly rounded face. Another thing you noticed was that he liked to sing. He was humming as he dragged you along. To your surprise, nobody stopped you as Sho to ask why you weren't in school. Society these days is fucked up, you thought.

"Ah, Sakura-chan! Let's get ice cream!" Sho pointed to an ice cream parlour in front of you. You didn't say anything, but in your mind you were screaming no. As horrifying as it is, you were allergic to ice cream. "Great!" Sho said, pulling you inside. He chose rocky road (he said it was his favourite) and he chose chocolate for you. But all that was spinning around in your head was "GET AWAY!", so why weren't you running?

Sho eat his ice cream in happiness, whilst you sat there motionless. Of course, he immediately noticed this. "Sakura-chan? What's wrong?" Your dead eyes slowly looked up to meet Sho's. He was frowning at you, as if he was generally worried about you. But you knew he was just some psychopathic boy. "Here! Let me help!" Your eyes widened as Sho grabbed your chin, and pushed a metal object against your mouth. It hurt, you had to open your mouth. Immediately you came in contact with chocolate ice cream. Sho put the spoon right at the back of your mouth, then tipped it. The cold ice cream fell down your throat, giving you a brain freeze.

And then Sho was feeding you. Slowly, and humming 'Can You Feel My Heart' by Bring Me The Horizon. And your brain was cold, and so was your stomach. Eventually you had to much, but Sho kept on going, smiling all the way. "T-Takizawa-Kun..." You said for the first time in the past hour. "T-That's enough..." Sho smirked, and kept feeding you. "No, it's not my darling. You can never have enough, ne?" You felt yourself dribbling chocolately saliva, dripping onto your uniform.

"E-Enough..."