2.

Copyright @tohlia_laya 2014

You crawled into your comfy bed and snuggled up into the sheets. You heart was still beating, but not from love. But from fear. You remembered the horrible moment in the alleyway, and cursed to yourself as you realised you didn't even try and fight him off!

That's when the tears began. They soaked into your pillow and stained them. You tried to cry quietly, trying not to wake up your little sister who shared a room with you. I'm so pathetic! You thought. Why didn't I slap him, or kick him? Is it because he was holding a knife, which could've killed me in split seconds? Or maybe I'm not one to hurt people...

You felt your self fall asleep, so you closed your eyes and prayed tomorrow wouldn't come.

But, unfortunately it did. And as you walked to school, you were frightened. Should you run back? No, you decided to go to school. Running away from my problems will only make it worse. You would have to confront Sho sooner or later.

You entered the classroom, a trickle of sweat dripping down your forehead. But luckily for you, Sho wasn't anywhere to be seen. You went to your desk and got out your notebooks and stationary, like always. Your heart was beating incredibly fast, and when you went to talk to people you stammered. You so scared for the moment Sho walked through that cursed door. Every time you hear the door open, out of the corner of your eye you saw who it was.

The last person to enter was Sho Takizawa. He had a brilliant smile on his face as he walked over to the desk next to yours. Your mind was blurry, you couldn't concentrate properly. You could only hear his sexy voice as he spoke to you. "Good morning Sakura-chan! How was your sleep?" You were about to answer when Sho put a finger to your mouth. "Don't worry, I already know."

Wait...did this mean that Sho was watching you in your sleep? Your eyes widened and you slapped his hand away. "Takizawa-kun, what do you mean by 'you already know'?" You said, trying to hold back tears. Well, you weren't to happy hear that Sho was stalking you. "Did you...watch me sleep?" You began shaking as he smirked, twirling a strand of your hair.

"S-Stay away from me!' You hissed, backing away. This was totally out of your character, but at this particular moment you didn't care. Sho just tutted. "Ah ah ah Sakura-chan. Remember yesterday?" He said. Horrible memories came flooding into your brain again, and this time you couldn't stop the tears. You silently cried as Sho sniffed your hair. "You said you were mine. You said it yourself."

"Because you forced me too!" You whispered. "You put a knife to my neck...I could've died..." Sho was just about to say something when suddenly you were pulled off your feet. The next thing you knew, you were being dragged out of the school. Sho had a firm grip on your hand, so much that it was hurting, and he was dragging you harshly. If you attempted to stop, he would just pull your arm harder.

Why did you have to be so weak? So vulnerable, so perfect, it made you sick. You may have the looks, but why couldn't you protect yourself? You could run, swim, dance, yet you couldn't box, or do martial arts. You would lose in a fight, no sweat. In fact, you would get knocked out on the first punch.

"Stop it! Let go of me!" You screeched. "Help! Help!" You called out, but the people of the world ignored you. Why were they ignoring you? They didn't even glance in your direction. Sho continued pulling until you came to a park. He made you sit down on a bench. Sho sat down beside you.

You cried. And cried. And cried. Sho was holding you, and yet he was the reason for your tears. "Shoosh..." Sho cooed. You wanted to get away from him, but your body was saying stay. Inside your mind, you cursed your body. Then you began wondering wether Sho had a weapon on him. She took a quick glance at his trouser front pockets, too see if there was some sort of outline of a knife or gun. Strangely enough, there wasn't.

"Why," you whispered. Sho stopped stroking your hair. "Why what my princess?" He asked, continuing to stroke. "Why me. Of all the other girls in the world. Why me?" Okay, you must've sounded horrible or selfish then, but you didn't know how else to put your feelings. Sho stared at you, before smirking.

"Because my Angel, to me there are no other girls in the world. Just you. Your beautiful."