Chapter7 Luna

I felt you change the air became thicker and filled with the coppery smell of blood .I ran shifting full wolf growling and snarling I ran faster pushing my legs to their full limits .I saw Kat attaching Scott.Skidding to a stop as she ran off he fell him I turned to him whimpering in his direction but turned making a split second decision and ran after her.I kept on her ,back claws flying, as I sank my teeth into het scruff hitting a nerve that caused her to still. Scott ran up to us holding his arm.

"Is she ok?!!!!!"Scott asked very worried.

"Umphinfuvggh!"how in the hell dose he expect me to talk!

"What?"

"Notmph nownhp!

"Uh?"

"Dkifdvviry dvghio!"

"Ok I not gonna asked any more !"

A sharp pain in my side took me off my feet or um paws and letting my sister free.She turns biting my leg then she attached my scruff grabbing it and then she threw me against a giant willow making everything blurry.I decide I had to stay you down. I could still tell what was going on. Ducalian that f-ing bastard he was probably the one who took me out from the side . He stood near standing by Scott.The twins came on either side of Kat trying to take her down, they seriously underestimated her not changing into their beastie thingy.She ran at Ethan clawing him then kicking him into the ground with ease.Aden was clearly surprised and she grabed him flipping him over on his back with a loud thud.She tried running off again but Derek grabs her. She turn in a full rage. Grabbing him but his neck she flung him over 15 feet.I could tell she regained control only for a second because she whisper sorry then keep running.It all faded to black.