Chapter 6 Kat

I am huddled in a conner of a cave I was crying.I took my jacket off and I was using it as a pillow I only wear a sports bra and pant.Shoes where abandon on the way here.The fire I had made long since burned out.The cold of the night had tighten its grip on me in the last past hour but I didn't care .I had to concentrate on being me normal me. Not this beast I turned into every full moon.I had to think of everything but that.I thought of my sister.My new friends. Scott ,Dad ,uncle Peter ,that nice nurse at the hospital.Anything, anybody to escape the hell of right now and the beast that I was barely able to hold back.I hear foot step coming closer. No what are they doing I came to be away to keep people safe.
"Kat is that you?"Even the sound of Scott's voice made me flinch. Why him why him of all people it had to be Scott. I my eyes flew open blazing blue ,with fangs and claws full werewolf .I looked terrified because I was I was scared of me this thing that was me.My whole body shook he stepped closer.I stammered back pulled my hands up defensively.
"Scott please no .I don't want to hurt any one I can't hold it back any longer I going to change soon! GET OUT OF HERE !"I growled out.
I fell in pain holding back my blood lust back.
"I won't let you hurt anyone,"he was so kind and so stupid why won't he leave!
"I sorry you can't stop m-"I fail again and lost control .My ears change to wolves.My hair turns white as snow.I grow a tail and my toe nails turn to claws as well.I run at him clawing him in the stomach my nails buried deep in his stomach I lift him up then throw him to the ground with a thump. I turn howl a deep long howl that was the sound of death to me. I took one last look at Scott then turn running off further into the woods .