chapter 1 Kat

Walking up to the school with our hand interlocked they have been this way since this morning. I watched the students carefully each has there own way of interacting. Weather it be getting ready for class, goofing off, or just talking . I only then notice a few gazes shift towards us. I tighten my grip. I turn my worried gaze to my sister. She smiled brightly she is full of confidence enough for the both of us. Luna may only be a year older than me but she has alway taken it upon herself to protect me and guide me. Ever since well.. she squeezes my hand bring back to reality she is trying to reassure
me and it work if only a little bit.I looked at the girls around us my cheeks begin to burn and a wave of felt self consciousness flood my mind. I feel like dirty compared to these girls I look at my clothes and my cheek begin to burn again. Luna could tell I was uncomfortable she showed me the bag of clothes we had gotten earlier with what little money we had. I try to breath a little tiny bit easier and we walk in finding the girls locker room. As we make are way in I almost gag the amount of pink was blinding and the smell of perfume and foot made my eyes water. I found an empty shower room thingy changed, Luna did my hair and make-up.In the process of which she burned me with the curling iron and poked , no STABBED me in the eye with the mascara wandie thingy. With out an apology she headed off to get her self ready. I inspect myself in the huge mirror that hung on the wall. A huge smile crept across my face. I tugged at a baby blue tank crop top it had small white dots all over, dark wash high waisted short shorts ,black suspender, and boot heels. My hair fell in ringlets and a red bandana stood out against my jet black hair . Bright red lipstick , a smokey eye made my eyes pop like two pools of blue. I never looked so pretty not that I can remember at least.I turn to see my sister I gasp she was beautiful it's not like she wasn't prettier than me in the first place. She is wearing a plain white crop tank with a red leather jacket on. Her eye where more subtle with but it really worked and make her green eyes shine.Her blonde hair curled as mine but instead of a bandana she had a scarlet rose that looked as if it had been dipped in blood.She wore short shorts as well but light washed. She finished it off nicely with a pair of ridiculously high stilettos.I hugged her tight hoping maybe I could squeeze her pretty on me. That's when Lydia Martin walked in we both could smell her that rose like perfume that we had been train to identify. It smelled fine to most people but for a nose like mine it was choking! With out a word we moved on either side of her like one of are hunts it was terrifying really.

"Hello," my sister said calmly and in a smooth voice like carmel.

"Hi......do I know you ?" She asked like she doubt it herself. This is why some times I wondered if she lied about her IQ. She know us she just doesn't remember.

"No but I like your shoes"Luna's word where like she was calming a deer before the kill. Luna signaled and walked out of the bathroom before Lydia could say another word. We knew we wouldn't be able to get any info from her today..not yet not till she trust us again. Not until they all trust us.
Wow I just sounded like an evil villain there for a minute. To be honest I would cry if I hurt an other person. It has only gotten worst after the accident. We walked down the hallway all eyes on us. To tell you the truth I hated it when people see my sister and I together. They weren't  looking at me they were looking at her she was beyond beautiful and I was just me. Weather it be drop dead glares from all the girls or jaws dropping for the boys just at the sight of us or more or less her. Both looks were flattering yet I felt like they where trying to tear off my clothes with their eyes. We see Stiles and Scott standing at the end of the hall Luna turns sharply heading towards them. Stiles smacked Scott on the arm like eight times and pointed to us we walked calmly stopping just short of them. I grinned big and blushed not meaning to I never really hung out with boy. Not to mention these boy who we know so much about.

"Hello we're new here you wouldn't mind showing us around would you?"Luna asked all seductive like stroking Stiles arm her other hand on his chest.