Chapter 3 Luna

I woke in Alison's bed in a pair of fabric short short and a flowy tank. At first I relax I love that moment right after you wake up its bliss.I got up and made my way down stairs then all at once I realize all my wounds have been healed but the ones caused by the sword .I started to run faster remembering Kat's cut on her stomach. I expect the worst like alway my sister calls me the pessimistic rainbow.You know because it's a rainbow and all sunny the rain is stopped you go outside and get struck by lightening.I always thought the worst possible situation like if I lose my sister there wouldn't somebody for the werewolf hunters to chase so they would go searching for a new target.Who knows maybe the president's daughter is a full bred werewolf bam I killed the president's daughter.I the I reached the bottom everyone was around the table except for my sister instead there was a Asian girl I didn't know who was helping dress Dad's wounds.

"WHERE IS SHE!!"I could help but to scream my sister was missing and the last time I saw her there where those people those things coming at her at every side.What if they...Killed her? Stiles moved towards me I pulled back.She's dead damn my sisters dead.

"Don't touch me! Where is my sister!"

"They attacked her after you passed out she fought them off for along time a really long time .When Scott got there she was laying on top of you protecting you and they where chopping into her back over and over.Scott got them to go away but she wasn't healing."

"Where is she?"I ask again as tears began to run down my face I HATE showing my feelings but I couldn't help it.My thoughts go back to she's dead.

"She is in the hospital in critical condition."I headed for the door a little relieved but they stopped me Scott grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"LET ME SEE HER LET ME SEEM MY SISTER !!" I try to push away but he grabbed me around my waist ripping me away from the door.I started painicing I began to change then I felt a sharp pain in my back it all went black again.

When I woke I felt a person next to me I rolled to my side to see Stiles asleep next to me and smiled then remembered everything that happened. I sat up in bed and shook Stiles from his slumber.

"Why are in my bed?"I asked him.

"I was tried!"he brushes me off which makes me mad.

"Take me to her now you sad little man!"I demanded teasingly.

"We can't Scott said no!"He tried protested then turn away from me. I crawl over straddling him next kiss him softly.He turns so he's laying on his back.I sit up lacing my fingers in his hair.Then stopped backing up a little.

"Take me to her ,Stiles,please?"I asked gingerly kissing him over again gently.I backed up little.Then looked down at him with big eyes green eyes.

"Okay," I hopped up and got dressed super fast in what ever I could find on the floor of Allison's bedroom. We run to the car I was planing on going weather or not Stiles wanted to come so I give him back to the car.I jump in and as we drive I couldn't help of think of the worst case.Want if she does heal?What will happen if she doesn't come back to me?What will I do? I started to cry Stiles leans over to me.

"Hey she will be ok I promise."

"Promise are just a fools prayer ."

The car went silent. We drove for 20 more minutes before we got to the hospital. I ran to her room Stiles trailed behind me I threw open the door. I cried out when I saw her in the bed , tubes ran from a machine to Kat,she had three IV's in either arms, and her blanket where lifted just so I could see several cuts with black bits of flesh on her side .I gasped and ran to my sisters side grabbing her hand.

"It will be ok." I whispered to her.I knew what I had to do sank my teeth into my arm holding my bleeding arm to her mouth as I turned my wrist and one drop of blood fell into her open mouth .Her eyes flew open and she mouth latched onto my wound.

She stayed there for a few moment then fell back down the monitor flat line for no more then a second which in turn made my heart flat line then increased faster til normal well normal for us.Then I turn to Stiles his face says it all it was in between the face of pure terror and just grossed out.He was pale and looked like was going to barf his eyes are even twitching.
"What the Hale just happened!"

"Healing we are a rare breed that heal like this pure breeds,"I moved over to the door",she needs to rest for a while .When is the full moon ?"

"Tomorrow why?"

I think for a moment then continue to leave we won't die until tomorrow.

"Ya she's fine right now."I turn and blew her a kiss turned off the light and left as Stiles trailed behind me mouth still hanging open.