Thor X Reader(Drunk)

5 years. 5 years since you had seen your fiance separating Thanos's head from his body with his indestructible stormbreaker. When you all got to know that Thanos had destroyed all the stones your hopes had been flushed. That led to Thor being even depressed than before.

Tony was working in the time heist. You all agreed to gather the avengers. Everyone was there except Thor. They knew that he would be convinced only if his close ones go to him. The close ones were Bruce, Rocket and you. You all researched and tried to find out where he lived. Finally after finding out the location you three headed to the New Asgard. When you three reached there you were taking in the surroundings when suddenly a woman showed up saying,"You shouldn't have come here." "Valykrie, Angry girl. What are you doing nowadays?"Bruce asked. "Well stocks."she said pointing towards some barrels. "Oh i see that looks good. Where's Thor?"He asked. "He hasn't come out for a long time. I sent korg and miek but doesn't seem to help." she replied. "Where is he?" you asked worryingly. She pointed towards a house a few distance ago.

Few minutes later...

You three reached to the house and Rocket knocked. Nobody answered so he knocked again this time making the door open by itself. You three started walking inside. "What the..  whoo something died in here." Rocket said disgusted. "Hello?" you called out. Thor was murmuring something and went towards some bottles of beer. "Thor?" you called out to him finally relieved that he was safe. He turned around and saw the three of you. He seemed happy. But you three were shocked to see something. Thor had gained weight and became fat like anything. "Oh my god its so good to see you, you come here little rascal." He cheered happily hugging you, Bruce and hugging rocket calling him a rascal. Rocket was trying to get out of his grasp. "Bruce you know my friends. Y/N meet  meik and korg." he introduced you to the two strange looking creatures sitting and playing fortnite. You waved at them and smiled. They invited you over but just then korg called out Thor saying that someone called noobmaster69 was calling him a dickhead again. Thor went to deal with this when you slowly said to Bruce and Rocket,"Oh my god he's totally changed. I am really worried about him now." Bruce rubbed your back to calm you down. You went towards Thor and asked,"Love, are you alright?" "Yeah of course I am." he replied drinking beer. "You look like melted ice cream." Rocket said sarcastically. Bruce said "We need your help. There's a chance we can fix everything.""Well like the cable or something? You know I am really good at that." Thor said too drunk enough to think. "Thanos." you stated.You could see his smile turn into a frown. "Don't say that name." He turned towards you on the verge of tears. From behind Korg said," Um yeah we didn't actually say that name here." Thor was talking to Bruce about how he chopped his head and is not scared of anyone but won't come because he has some asguardian stuff for him to do. You knew he was lying. You went to him and both of sat in the sofa. You started,"Look Thor, we have got a chance to save everyone this time. Scott, Tony and Steve have come up with a plan and we need your help." But then he spoke a little louder than before saying, "Y/N I have lost a lot of people in my life. I don't wanna lose anyone again especially you. You know I love you a lot." "I love you too and that's the reason we are doing it so that we can save ours and others loved ones.""And we have beer in the ship."Rocket said cunningly. "What kind?"He asked. You smirked that knowing that your love has come back on line and is ready to beat anyone's ass if anything happens to his loved ones and you and so that everyone can return and spend their lives happily ever after.

Sorry gonna be busy for sometime I am thinking on doing on Clint so please comment and request  for Endgame hawkeye imagines or on whatever character you want me to write and on which event.If you want to know what incident took place you can check out the video above. Tried my best, please appreciate it. See you in the next imagine.Bye Bye.