Tony x reader(Return of Iron Man)

SUMMARY:YOU ARE GLAD TO SEE TONY AFTER HE RETURNS FROM SPACE BUT AN ARGUMENT IS SET OFF LEADING HIM TO FAINT MAKING YOU PANIC BUT RELIEVED WHEN IT IS CAUSED OF SOME MINOR PROBLEM.

Normal:

23 days... 23 days since you saw your loved ones fade to dust. You were with Steve, Nat, Rhodey, Rocket and Bruce trying to figure out what exactly did the device do which fury used just before he faded. "I guess I'll take a break."Steve said before heading towards the bathroom. Natasha looked at you tired face and said,"We'll find him Y/N."while giving you a reassuring nod.You sighed and thought what would he be doing right.

Tony's POV:

I was playing finger soccer with Nebula because i was bored and had nothing to do cause i was in  space. I let Nebula win because that poor girl had been treated worse enough and had never sensed the feeling of friendship and love towards her.She too was surprised by this but felt happy enough.I went towards my helmet pressing a button and a video was being recorded. I sighed and said,"This thing on. Hey Y/N, if you find this recording don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end. Just for the record being adrift in space with 0 promise of rescue is more fun that sounds, food and water ran out four days ago, oxygen will run out tomorrow morning. I mean it. That seemed like a thousand years ago. I fought my way out of that cave, became Iron Man, realized i loved you. I know I said no more surprises, but....I was really hoping to pull off one last one. When I drift off I will dream about you. Its always you."I switched off my helmet and decided to sleep. so i wore my jacket and slept.

Normal:

Nebula saw Tony sleeping in the corner. She lift him up and placed him on the chair so he could be comfortable. Just then a light emitted from the front of the spaceship.Tony had woken up by it. Both of them stood wondering what it was. A lady appeared from it.

Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel

few hours later ...

Y/N's POV:

I was in the facility siting on the sofa going through the holograms of the missing people.Just then everything was shaking. Everyone were running out trying to find out what it was. I was running out hope filling in my mind. Outside we saw a spaceship being carried by a girl. Damn she is so strong. The ship landed revealing a robotic girl and none other than the genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist and my boyfriend. Tony Stark.

Normal:

The ship revealed Nebula and Tony Stark. Carol was walking joined us. Steve ran towards him and helped him walk. Y/N hugged him tightly, tears soaking his shirt. Tony was glad that she was safe and alive not like his friends. Not like Peter and Stephen. All of them walked in the facility and changed into normal clothes. Natasha was explaining Carol about he events."Thanos did what he said he was gonna do. He wiped out 50 percent of the living creatures."Everyone could see the pain in Carol's eyes when she saw Fury's hologram appear in the missing list.You were in the kitchen trying to make something simple for everyone to eat but then a few moments later you heard Tony shouting on Steve."I said we'll lose, you said we'll do that together and guess what cap, we lost and you weren't there. That's what we do right? Our best work after the fact that we are the Avengers?We are the Avengers not the Prevengers."Y/N went to Tony trying to calm him down. Rhodes too was helping by repeatedly saying,"Okay right you made your point just sit down,okay." Tony not ready to listen said,"Bunch of tired old males,I got nothing for you cap. I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategy, no options, no trust, liar." While saying Tony removes his arc reactor and puts it on Steve's hand."Here take this, you find him you put that on, you hide." Tony falls on the ground. You rush towards him in panic. After a a few moments he falls unconscious which made the situations worse. Steve picked him up and rushed him towards the medical facility, you on the verge of tears. After some time, Bruce told you all that he was just way too tired to deal with anything. You were in relief when you heard this. You sat beside him. Steve came towards you with the information on the whereabouts of Thanos but you declined. Steve understood your feelings and told you to take care of your and Tony's health while they go. You just wanted to stay with him. With your Iron Man. With you Tony. After some moments Tony had woken up.

Tony's POV:

I woke up seeing Y/N beside me. When she saw me she smiled and hugged me. I too missed her a lot. I too hugged her and felt like not to leave her. I said," Hey Y/N,missed me. She said she did and we two kissed passionately.

Y/N'S POV:

We two kissed. I never felt that safe during these events that happened. I never wanted to leave him. And i never would. Ever. Again.

So guys this was my first imagine. Hoped you liked it. Please comment and request on whatever character you want me to write and on which event.If you want to know what incident took place you can check out the video above. Tried my best, please appreciate it. See you in the next imagine.Bye Bye.