Chapter 4

Big THANK YOU to @TheRedDelilah for another killer cover....

Chapter 4

Lance’s POV

3 weeks had gone by now and I was going crazy. I was literally going insane. I wanted to just run and find the love of my life and my daughter Miranda. But Randal advised against it. The way he sees it, my daughter is a proud woman. She demonstrated it by sending back the money. That bitch Sandra had given her mother in my name. Just the thought of it, still makes my blood boil.

But I need to see her soon. Randle said he had big news for me. So here I was pacing the floor, once again feeling trapped. But he did not make me wait long, thank goodness for that. When he knocked on my office door, I sat behind my desk. It always made me feel in control for some reason. My guess it’s because I picked it out with Carmela, all those years ago.

The memory assaulted me in a split second. We were both holding hands, walking down Main Street. Window shopping like always, thinking about what we would buy in the future. I was planning on taking over Wall Street like my dad did before me. I was going to go into business with my best friend Randal.  Carmela was going to be the woman behind the men.  I raised her hand to my lips and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

“One day, I will have the best looking office. It will be an intimidating thing to walk into. Showing everyone my power.” I smiled thinking of it.

“Well Mr. High and mighty. You will need a killer desk then, something slightly bigger than normal. The chair your guest will sit in will be just slightly smaller too. It will make you seem larger than life.” I thought about her words and smiled. She always did have an eye for things like that. “OO, let’s go look at office furniture. We have nothing better to do at the moment anyway.”

I looked her up and down. She looked so delicious in that little skirt and top. I for one could think of a million things I would rather do, all involving her and me all naked. But she will not let me get past 2nd base. But I must admit I respect her for that. Even thought my rod thinks otherwise. “All right lets go.” It was then that we spent all afternoon in a lot of stores. Until we hit the one that had this desk. She looked at it from many angles. Then she surprised me by sitting atop it. “Lance, once we marry. Can you picture taking me on it? It will be enough space for that.” I stepped in between her legs and kissed her.

This woman just drove me crazy. So the next day I went and bought the thing. She didn’t know yet just how much money I had. But I was happy with the desk and the prospect of how we would christen it. It was that night that I went home so sexually aroused it hurt. Not even the cold showers or my hand seemed to help. But that night I drank myself into a stupor, trying to avoid doing something stupid. Once I was in bed. I thought I would be alright for the night. But it seems my mother had company over.