31

Trishas POV

******

"Who was it?" I stand up and brush the small dirt that had attacked my black jeans and demand to stay in their new territorium.

"The number is on privet" He frowns at the phone.

Dean and I were a bit, how should I put it, intimate in an emotional way. I never thought I would hear those words that I heard. Both the good ones and the bad ones.

Mostly the good ones. I felt warm and cloudy inside, as if I was up in the sky with the whole world under my feet. Terrified yet indescribably overwhelming.

He walks up toward me and hugs me tightly, we stand like that for a good minute.

"So... we're going to make this work huh" He said

"I guess" His smell was a mix between minty and cologne. Personally if I ever heard someone say that their boyfriend smelled like that I would probably cringe at the thought of it. But it suited Dean perfectly, I actually liked it.

He lets go of the hug but slowly.

"I'll go Kevin and see if he could track it" His phone let off a little sound and Dean pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. The number was on private.

"That's a new record Kevin" He clicked on accept and left the room. I decided to check on that paper peace that Sam had, it's probably dry now.

And it was, but it was still a bit torn up so I accidentally tore the sides off. I opened it, at last and read the small black inc off it. A little had faded but you could clearly read.

One by one they go, you will be left all lone. I will make them bleed and suffer, until the day you chose to surrender.

-The Dark Angel

The words hit me like fireworks. I quickly wrapped the paper into a ball and ran to the window, opened it and threw it away. I thought the fresh air would calm me but the smell of gasoline and muggy trashcans only made me feel like I was suffocating. Who the living hell is this dark angel and what do they want from me.

Who would even call themself a "dark angel" what's so dark about an angel. I swear to you this world has turned everything I have grown to believe was good to bad.

The door interrupted my thoughts by being thrown to the wall. I turn my head around to see Dean by the door, breathing heavily.

"It's him"

Deans POV

******

Last night was just unbelievable. Not just the intimate part but everything. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulder and now for the first time in forever I can actually relax.

My phone let our the ringtone so pulled it out of my pocket, gave Trish a weak smile and left the room. Not too far, just to the lobby.

"Who is it" I say, my voice was calmer now, I liked it but I need to keep my reputation going. And I know Trish wants hers too, so I tried to sound like normal, cold Dean.

"D... It's S-Sam" I put the phone closer to my ear, I tried to talk back but the voice seemed recorded. I know it because his voice was breaking and there was a buzzing sound in the back ground

"I'm i..n capital.. commonwealth... virgi-virgi..." That's when the sound stopped and was replaced by the buzzing noise. It was hard to tell if he was hurt or okay with just the sound of his voice. He repeated the same words over and over again.