22

"Dean" She said without looking at me.

Her voice wasn't soft anymore. It was hard and determined.

"Bloody hell" Crowley was just as surprised as I am.

She looks so different. Her hair was straight but still curly at the bottom and the dark cloths she was wearing made her eyes shine brighter than ever.

But she didn't once look at me. Her eyes was on Cain ever since she came in.

"You look different" I said but she ignored me.

Trishas POV

*****

I heard him. He said I looked different. But I didn't come here to chitchat. I came for the mark so they wouldn't get it.

If angels can't use their power on me then that must include Demons too. So I bet the mark will not effect me either.

That's my plan. Seems stupid but at least that's something. And maybe I will trade it for Cameron's life back.

"The mark and the Blade" I made no eye contact with any of them. My eyes was speared at Cains mark that was out in view sight.

"I will tell you the same thing I told the others" He stands up and picks up a spoon steers it around a soup. "You have to earn it."

I pulled a bag out of my pocket, slightly opened it an threw on the dishing table beside Cain. A small bottle, an old bone and a black stone came out it.

"A sample of Michaels grace, the bone of Lucifers ex vessel and I bet Loki won't miss the Black Stone that completes his spear that he wants to kill his brother with?"

A moment of silence spread.

"How did you get that" Cain said.

Oh the length I have gone. Broken almost every bone in my body for each and every one of them. Twice.

I had to find one of Michaels vessels and then squeeze the grace out of him. Traded Thor's hammer for Lokis black stone. And so on.

"Is it a deal or not" I snap.

"Tempting..." He paused. "But I'll have to decline"

"Do you have any possible idea the things you could do with those 3 ingredients?"

He could be the most powerful Demon in the universe. Well, more powerful then he already is.

"None of you have shown that you're worthy neither one of them"

A knock on the door swiftly turned into kicks. Then it stopped.

"What the..." Dean said.

I back away from the front door when suddenly the back door started shaking too. Oh crap I forgot about the demons.

All of us looked out of the window, the was a truck there, demons made their way out of it one by one.

"We don't want any trouble Cain." A man yelled from outside. "Just want the so called king ang the Winchester. I got a new master to impress and I bet banging those two will do, just that."

"Master?" Dean asked.

We stood quiet. With the sun going now very very soon, it will be a pain in the ass to kill so many demons at ones. And I bet Cain will not be to any assistance.

"Abaddon. That slut will need to die" Crowley answered.

Dean turned around to face Cain. "The spell you put on the doors will keep them out?"