2.

"Hey you wake up!" I hear someone say. It's probably Mark.

"Give her some slack Dean." Dean? My mothers cousins name is Dean. What was he doing here. I kept my eyes closed hoping they would leave.

"If someone suddenly appears in your house, without a pip, wouldn't you want some answers? Like how the hell she got here?"

Wait what are they talking about?

"Dean don't." I hear the other man say. Wait who of them is Mark?

Before I could think an bucket full of ice cold water spashed on my face and I got up with a shock.

"WHAT THE FRICK" I blinked a bunch of times before my vision was clear.

"Well hello to you too."

No way... this can't be... I'm dreaming. I have to be dreaming.

"How the hell you got here."

JENSEN AND JARED WERE INFRONT OF ME!!! THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME WITH THEIR BARE EYES. I HAVE TO BE DREAMING.

I didn't answer back. Instead I just starred at them

"Dean relax. Let me talk to her okay? Go get a beer."

OH MY GOD JARED JUST CALLED JENSEN DEAN!! I MUST BE BEHIND THE SCENES IN SUPERNATURAL!! I KNEW MY MOM WAS PLANNING SOMETHING BIG FOR MY BIRTHDAY BUT NOT THIS BIG!

"Hey I'm Sam." He wanted to shake my hand but I was too afraid of touching his beautiful hand. What if I damage it with my uglieness?

"I... k-know. I-I'm Trisha." I'm so going to cry any minute now. This is the best day ever!! They're in their Sam and Dean rolles.

Jensen came in and leaned into the door frame. I looked around. I must be in their underground house. Wow this stuff looks so real!

"Nice to meet you Trisha." He smiled at me. I can't breathe.

I have to say something! Anything!

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" I practically scream. "AND I LOVE THE SUPERNATURAL SERIES AND I LOVE YOU JENSEN AND YOU TOO JARED THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE." I breathe in. They both starred at each other then back at me.

I was sitting on the bed and it was.. I looked around. DEANS! I remember that episode were Dean got so happy because he got his own room.

"Wait. Jared... Isn't that me. You know the other dimension me? And you were Jensen." Jared is so funny. He's trying to convince me that this is real. Haha typical Jared.

"Hold your horses." Jensen made that super cute face when he's confused oh gooosshh. "But if she know our name from the other dimension we were in, doesn't that means she's...."

They both take a few steps back. And closed the door behind them.

OH GOSH THIS FEELS SO REAL.

I ran up to the door and tried to listen to what they were saying.

"How do we even know if she's one of them?" Jared asks Jensen. This is so cool.

"I have no idea but dude I am not letting her be in my room forever."

"We need Castiels help Dean."

Then the voices stopped. This is so cool!!!