10

(( Major plot twist alert ))

-----

"So he won't remember anything?" Dean asks Gadreel as we leave the hospital.

"It would be like I has never here" Gadreel responded.

"I am still not very found of this. Dean you know if Sam comes up with this he won't forgive you" I bite my finger nails.

It's a habit.

"If Sam knows I am in here he will cast me out. I suggest you keep this between us" Gadreel says

Me and Dean gave him a cold look as in "She was talking to me" and a "I was talking to him" kind of way.

"I know" Dean said to me. "But this is our only chance. You suggested it!"

"Yeah but I didn't say that we wouldn't tell him"

"He will not suspect anything. I will not take full possession of his body if it is not a have no. " Gadreel says.

Dean unlocks the impala and I step in. Gadreel sits beside me in the backseat and within seconds he was Sam again. But since Sam just woke up on a coma, his head tips and falls into my lap.

I couldn't have felt more uncomfortable in that moment.

after about half an hour Sam finally woke up with his messy hair all over his face.

"What happened?" He asks.

Dean and I told him about everything. Well almost everything.

Only the stuff we discussed about. Which is not enough. The Coma part took him by surprise but Sam seemed to trust Dean so he went with it.

"How long have I been in a coma for?"

"A couple of days"

"What? How much is a couple?" Sam asks in disbelief.

"A couple" Dean said annoyed.

Sam sunk in his seat.

"Sam you'll be fine, I promise." I smiled at him.

*****

"Home sweet home." Dean threw his keys on the table and headed straight to his bedroom.

"Hey um Sam. Why don't you go and take a nap? You must be exhausted"

"I have been asleep for a couple of days" He yawned "I guess another night won't hurt." He half smiled and went to his bedroom. It's just me left.

I guess I can see if Kevin is still around. Of course he is but if he is sleeping or awake I do not know.

Even though it's completely clear outside and the sun is still up, in here is what ever they want/need it to be. Since there is no window or any possible way for a little spark of sunshine to enter this underground hideaway, there are plenty of ways to isolate yourself from the world.

To many for your own good. And god knows what sorts of secrets this place has.

I walked to the kitchen and threw my dirty sweater at the ground. The Ed Sheeran T-Shirt is the only peace of fabric that I have left that isn't drained in blood or dirt. There was only left overs in the fridge and beers that had a sign saying "DO NOT TOUCH" on them. Dean and his obsession with anything alcoholic related.

There was nothing to eat. And my stomach is killing me.

"What are you looking for?"

I turned around to see Dean standing there with only a towel around his hips. His hair was wet and had shifted to a dark brown color. Tiny water drops fell from his hair and his soft pink cheeks and gracefully dropped to the floor. I starred at his shirtless torso and he raised an eyebrow