33. First date?..

Please leave inline comments!!

Your feedback is what decides the future of this story so please leave votes and comments!. ( Plus, votes are great but comments are greater!😋)

A baby's angel like cries filled the room as Justin walked in. Heather was awake and crying, but not to Justin's surprise since he's familiar with the two babies'behavior. Heather was energetic but Heaven was such a lazy boy.

Justin wiped the tears from his cheeks and sniffled, walking further inside and picking up the baby. He faked a smile, walking to the bed and placing the baby girl on the bed, and he laid down as well.

She wasn't hungry, because he just fed them. She was just not sleepy, she liked being in Justin's arms and cuddling. And that's what Justin did, wrapping an arm around her gently and letting her get some of his warmth.

The girl stopped crying and stared back at Justin with her innocent hazel eyes. Jason was jealous because the both of babies had Justin's eyes, but secretly he loved it, Justin's eyes were the most beautiful thing to ever exist so he was glad that his babies had his eyes.

She made a pouty face, as if she was going to cry and then touched Justin's cheek gently. Justin felt tears fill his eyes, Jason was being such an asshole the little girl must have noticed that his innocent baby daddy had cried because of her dadda. Justin sobbed, kissing her head and then hiding his face in the pillow case.

" Justin, what are you doing?" Jason asked, sitting on the bed and picking Heather up. She started crying, wanting to go back to her daddy's arms because her daddy was the sad one. Not the satan who calls himself Jason McCann.

" Hey baby girl. Don't cry. You don't wanna wake up your lil bro, now do you? " He spoke gently and placing her on his lap. She peed on him. Justin hadn't putted on a diaper before bed because he always forgets.

Justin couldn't help a giggle as Jason groaned. Scolding the little kid and placing her on the bed. " Great job Heather, so you're on his side? " Jason glared playfully at the girl who smiled innocently.

Justin was going to sit up but Jason beat him to it, grabbing Heather and placing her on the changing table, and taking out a diaper. " I'll do it baby"

" I'm not your baby" Justin scoffed before he turned around, facing the purple wall and away from Jason.

" Justin" Jason groaned. " Don't be so childish. "

" Says the one who won't let me go to a concert because he's too jealous of my best friend" Justin mumbled to himself but made sure Jason heard. Jason sighed. " I'm just looking out for you"

" Let's stop, okay? There's no use of talking with a rock knowing it won't change it's heart"

" Rocks don't have hearts"

" That's why you're a rock, idiot"

" That made no sense, you know?" Jason smiled amusedly and tried to wrap his arms around an embarrassed Justin put he pulled away.

" just-, leave me alone!" Justin rushed out of the room.

Jason sighed, putting the diaper on Heather before picking her up and taking her with him as he followed Justin. Justin was sitting on the floor in balcony, hugging his legs and crying onto them. Jason sighed for the millionth time, sitting next to him.

" Baby, don't cry"

" I don't understand what you're so worried about. If you doubt my faithfulness, I swear to god, I won't ever cheat on you. "

" Noo, baby" Jason whispered, pulling Justin into his chest. " I trust you with all my heart. I just - I don't trust other people. "

" I haven't left the house for months unless it's hospital. I hate living inside of this house like a prisoner but you won't let me go anywhere"

" I'll take you somewhere, if that is the problem"

" Where?"

" Somewhere, like a - a -" Jason tried to think about the right word to call it and Justin's eyes lit up. " A date?" Justin asked in hope.

" Yeah, a date."

" You're actually taking me on a date?! Are you being serious?!"

" What? We've went out together"

" You've never taken me on a date" Justin muttered softly but smiled. " This is my first date, ever!"

' How sweet of you, Jason? ' Jason thought, feeling disgusted with himself. ' you've been married to him for three years and now you have two children but you've never taken him on a date' he scolded himself in complete and utter guilt.

Jason held back a tear and smiled gently at Justin. " Baby, I'm sorry-"

" It's okay, Jason. Past is past. But you're taking me on a date, that's just awesome" Justin giggled and kissed Jason on the lips. " I love you baby"

" I love you too, Justin" Jason kissed him again.

*******

15 votes + 15 comments!