32. A lullaby

Please leave inline comments!!

Jason smiled, listening from the bathroom as Justin sang for the babies. Justin's voice was so sweet, so smooth and soothing, Jason could have cummed just by listening to his voice if he wasn't singing a lullaby.

Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.
May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are daddy's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed.

Lullaby, and good night, you are Daddy's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms.

Lullaby, and sleep tight, my darling sleeping.
On sheets white as cream, with a head full of dreams.
Sleepyhead, close your eyes, I'm right beside you.
Lay thee down now and rest, may your slumber be blessed.

Go to sleep, little one, think of puppies and kittens.
Go to sleep, little one, think of butterflies in spring.
Go to sleep, little one, think of sunny bright mornings.
Hush, darling one, sleep through the night,
Sleep through the night,

Justin kissed each of now asleep babies' heads. Smiling, staring at their fresh and beautiful faces for a while until Jason walked into the room. Jason smiled, sighing in delight as Justin walked into his arms, they kissed for a moment, Jason's hands rubbing Justin's back and hip. " Wow. I didn't know that you could sing"

Justin blushed. " You listened?"

" Yeah! Trust me baby, if you sing for me, we won't have to fuck because I could cum just listening to your voice" Jason smirked, making Justin hide his face in Jason's chest.

" Don't lie, I'm not that good"

". Trust me baby, I've never heard a voice as beautiful as yours. If you make a song you'll be breaking records as fast as I'll be breaking your legs "

" What does that mean?" Justin frowned.

" That means you won't be making music because I don't want you to do so" Jason kissed Justin's head, tapping his shoulder before grabbing his pants to put on.

Justin scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking to the bed because he was tired from using his feet for at least fifteen minutes, for he wasn't used to it. He sat on the bed and Jason sat besides him, grabbing Justin's legs and placing them on his thighs. Justin laid back as Jason started to massage Justin's legs. " They've turned red. Does it hurt?" Jason asked, looking down at Justin's pale feet that are red and bruised a bit now.

" A little bit. "

" Do you like it" Jason smiled as he massaged his feet. Justin moaned in pleasure, nodding. " It feels so good"

" Glad it does" Jason kissed Justin's legs before continuing to massage them.

" Hey Jase" Justin spoke after a while of silence.

" Hmm"

" I was thinking.. Zayn, he told me.. uh.. I was wondering if I.."

" Stop stuttering and tell it."

" Will you let me do it if I tell you?"

" Depends"

Justin sighed. " Then it's a no. "

" C'mon babe, I won't be like that. I'll let you do what you want to do if it's reasonable"

" Hm. Okay. Can I uh.. go to one of their concerts with them?"

" No"

Justin stared at Jason in disbelief. " But you said you'd let me if it's reasonable!" Justin glared.

" Yeah, that's why I won't let you go there. "

" What's the reason?"

" There's plenty"

" What!?"

" don't argue Justin. If I say you're not going, you're not going, end of the story. "

" Give me a fair reason!"

" Justin, that's enough" Jason said in a calm voice but Justin knew that he was far from being calm. But Justin really wanted to go, Zayn and his friends were going on world tour and that show was the last one they'd be doing before they leave the state. Justin really missed Zayn, he was his best friend and he wanted to spend some time with him. Zayn's friends have also grown to love Justin like their own little brother and they're so much better than the piece of crap friends he has right now, they're only friends with Justin because his husband was rich and famous and all they did was talking shit about Justin. From his clothes to his physical appearance. Justin knew his choice of fashion is perfect the way it is and he's not ugly but when they talked about him and tried to put him down, he really felt low. This one time one girl said that he was fat, he didn't eat for days until she told him that he was 'too skinny'. He didn't know what they wanted him to be, it's not like Jason cared at that time. He only cared about fucking Justin but Justin was glad that things have changed now. And he couldn't thank anyone else but God and his two little babies for that.

But that didn't mean he wasn't going to fight for his freedom. " Is that because you're jealous of Zayn?" Justin snapped, following Jason as he walked out of the room , walking down the stairs to kitchen.

" Why would I be jealous of that piece of shit! Has he got the looks like mine?"

" He's good looking"

" More than me?"

" No, but close"

" So, I'm still better than him"

" But you're still jealous. That's why you won't let me spend time with him"

" I won't let you spend time with him because I don't want you to go out of the house. You gave birth a week ago and you can barely walk. "

" I can sit, there's seats there, you know?"

" Still no"

" Whyy?!!"

" Because I say so, Justin!"

" Give me a reason!"

" I gave you one!"

" That's not fair!"

" You can't take babies with you, and who's going to look after them?"

" Jackie said she can look after them. It's just one night"

" Jackie can barely look after herself. "

" Don't be ridiculous. She looks after them when I'm sleeping and she's great at it. "

" I said no Justin!"

" But Jas-"

" NO!" Jason screamed, startling Justin. Tears brimmed Justin's eyes and he looked down. Jason took a deep breath and looked up, and closed his eyes. " Justin-"

Justin walked out of the kitchen, running upstairs and Jason groaned. " Just great. "

*******

15 votes and 15 comments please?!!