30. Let it go..

( Jastin's babies😍💜💝💞💙💋💕💖💓💟)

Please leave inline comments!!

" It's not fair" Justin whined as Jason fed him with some fruit salad.

It's been three days since the babies were born and noone else but Justin and Jason have been able to see them because they were supposed to be in special medical care since they're different than other babies. They're the babies that was born by a man. Doctors are still doing experiments to make sure the babies are normal and stable.

Justin hasn't been able to walk, because he still couldn't check if he can walk since he just gave birth and he wasn't supposed to use his legs. The doctors recommended that he can try to walk today but they weren't sure if he can.

The media was blowing up because both the babies and father survived after giving birth and the babies were pretty famous now. And Justin, he's the one who never gave up on his children even though the possibility of saving the babies and/or his life was zero to none but he still believed. He was celebrating his optimism not only with his family and friends, but also with the whole world.

" What's not fair, baby" Jason smiled.

" I didn't get to help you choose the names for babies. "

" But I thought you liked that names" Jason frowned.

" Yeah I like them. But I wanted to help"

" You were in the verge of passing out. You couldn't help even if I let you" Jason smirked. " Besides they look like you. Hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, beautiful and tender skin. So chubby and cute. Just like you. " Jason kissed Justin's lips.

" But they look like you. They have your lips,..and nose.. "

" Baby, people say we look like twins. Only difference is that I'm bigger and taller than you and I have blue eyes and blonde hair. "

" So they look like the both of us?" Justin giggled.

Jason hummed in response, before feeding Justin another piece of fruit. He thought for a while before talking again. " I'm sorry baby" he felt tears in his eyes.

" For what?"

" That I said those nasty stuff about our babies. I didn't mean it.. or maybe I did. But only because I was scared for your life, Justin. " A tear slipped but Justin's soft hand wiped it.

" I understand, they understand. I'd act the same if you were the one who was pregnant with twins. But you love them, don't you?"

" Of course I do"

Justin smiled. " See? It's all that matters. It's normal to act like you did when the possibility of losing your loved ones is high, and you've experienced the same pain before. But that doesn't mean you don't love our babies. You're a great guy, Jason. You've been a great husband to me for past few months and I know you can become a great father to our children as well. What happened has happened. Now we have to live in the presence and think about our future. "

" You're a great man Justin. I can't believe I'm worthy of such a gift as you and our babies but God has been so good. Too good to a monster like me. "

" Don't say that. You're not a monster. You're a great guy who had to face some nasty experiences in your life but that doesn't define who you are. Life is a mixture of love, happiness, friendship, pain, troubles, sadness and heartbreaks. You can't live happily ever after but you won't live in hell forever. Living is facing the problems as well as happiness. Life is an examination that tests how we face our problems. You have to be smart to face that test. And I know you're strong but you don't know your strength. But don't worry, I'm here to help you every step of the way because we're not just husbands. We're husbands and lovers. Love is the only way out. "

Jason listened, looking into Justin's eyes and a small smile played on his lips even though he felt his eyes getting blurry because Justin really spoke to his heart. He let the tears fall before he smashed his lips on Justin's, kissing him lovingly and passionately.

They were interrupted by a clearing of a throat. " If you can keep it for later, we can see the twins" Jeremy smirked and Justin squealed. " Daddy! Where's mommy?!"

" I'm right here baby" Pattie walked into the room and hugged Justin. " And your friends are here as well. "

And Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam walked into the room.

" Doctor said we could see the babies!" Niall chirped in happiness.

" Justin" Zayn sat on bed, pulling Justin into a hug. Justin smiled into Zayn's chest and Jason, out of jealousy, cleared his throat.

Zayn rolled his eyes. " Calm ya tits , man. I'm not going to steal him. We're best friends. "

Jason blushed a little but rolled his eyes. " I never said you were"

" Yeah, you didn't" Zayn snorted and turned back to Justin. " How are you feeling now, juju?"

" What is juju?" Jason snapped in annoyance.

" I'm feeling better Zy and Jase, calm ya tits!" Justin said and everyone laughed.

Jason scoffed like a little kid and stomped to the baby crib " I'm going to shower my babies with kisses and Justin, you can go and fuck yourself because I won't" he showed his middle finger to Justin and started playing with the babies. Justin rolled his eyes and everyone started to enjoy the small smiles and gestures of the babies. And a doctor walked in.

" Alright, Mr Bieber-McCann" she smiled as she took out the IV needle from Justin's hand. " Let's get out of bed and see if you can walk again"

******

15 votes + 15 comments = next chapter