07. Spicy stuff...

(Justin's outfit and hairstyle☝)

Warning!: Smut+ BDSM included, please don't continue if you're not comfortable with extreme sexual activities)

Please leave inline comments!

Justin nodded, and sat on the edge of the bed. He held his hands up, waiting for McCann to tie them together as he looked down at his feet.

" What are you doing?!" McCann spat, making the man jump and look up. " What?" Justin tried to speak but McCann sat on the bed. " Over my lap" he demanded.

Justin's heartbeat increased, he didn't know if it was because of fear or arousal. " Why?"

" Because I'm going to spank you " McCann rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" I didn't do anything wrong" Justin spoke even though he needed to be spanked. He was just afraid that McCann would overdo the punishment.

" I should be the judge of that, don't you think, princess? So why don't you get the fuck on my lap before I do it myself?" Justin realized that McCann was getting impatient. He slowly neared McCann on his knees since he was on the bed. McCann, too impatient to wait, grabbed a hold of the back of Justin's neck and pushed him down so he fell on McCann's lap. Justin gasped. And McCann was taking off Justin's shorts as if he's a little kid who's unwrapping a lollypop, impatient to have a taste of it.

" Do you have any idea why you're in this position right now, Justin?" McCann rasped as he rubbed Justin's plump, pale ass cheeks that are about to turn pink under his rough hand. Maybe red..or even purple. Either suits him well.

Justin shook his head, and his eyes widened and a gasp left his mouth when McCann's heavy hand landed on his ass, leaving finger prints and making it bounce like jelly. " That is the reason why you're being punished, Justin fucking McCann!" McCann left another harsh slap on Justin's ass cheek, making the man cry out. " You know what I expect when I ask you a question, don't you, Justin?" McCann snapped.

Justin nodded.. but soon corrected himself before McCann could land his hand on his ass. " Yes sir"

McCann spanked him anyway. Justin flinched. " What is that?"

" A verbal answer?" Justin tried, and flinched again when McCann slapped his ass harder. His legs flew up to cover his burning ass but McCann pushes them back, holding them still as his other hand grabbed Justin's long locks of hair to keep him from falling off.

Justin whimpered. But he was still half enjoying the punishment.

" Why didn't you give me a verbal answer, then?" McCann landed his hand on his ass again. Justin felt tears stinging at his eyes so shut his eyes tight.

" I'm sorry sir. I forgot"

" Do you think you deserve this punishment?"

" Yes sir" Justin bit his bottom lip, suddenly feeling insecure to have McCann seeing him this vulnerable and naked. His shirt was still on but it was lifted to his neck level.

" You better" McCann slapped his ass once again, which made Justin jump once again.

" Let's take this shirt off. I love seeing you fully naked because you're so hot like that" McCann pulled his shirt off and Justin waited on his his lap, letting McCann do as he pleases.

As McCann kept slapping his ass, Justin started squirming on McCann's lap because pain and arousal became unbearable with every slap. His eyes began to leak and moans and sobs filled the room before long. So did the begs, but Justin himself didn't know what he was begging, he didn't know if he wanted McCann to stop or keep going. He just chanted 'please' over and over again.

Soon his ass was turning dark red and McCann decided that it was enough, so he put Justin on the bed.

-to be continued-

****

Fifteen votes and ten comments for the next chapter!