10. He's not a slut and we're not going to fuck

Please leave inline comments!!

" Who is Zayn Malik?" McCann slammed the door shut, startling Justin who was falling into a peaceful slumber. Justin looked at McCann as he glared at Justin, as if he did something wrong.

" What?"

" Who is Zayn Malik?!" McCann repeated.

" Zayn? How do you know about him? "

" He's downstairs"

" He's here?! Oh my god, please send him here" Justin sat up, his tiredness flew out the window when he heard the name.

" Who. Is. He!" McCann demanded. Justin blushed, smiling. " My best friend"

" He's Muslim. "

" Yeah he is" Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

" He can be a terrorist! Why the fuck would you bring someone like that into my house without my permission!"

Justin's heart clenched and he couldn't believe that it was his husband who's speaking. " He's not a terrorist. Every Muslim person is not a terrorist. How could you even say that? Stop being such a racist piece of shit!" Justin couldn't help but snap at McCann. McCann slapped him right across his face, his jaw clenching.

In fact, McCann wasn't a racist , he was only jealous of Malik and only thing McCann had against Malik was his race. And he couldn't believe Justin was calling him a piece of shit because Justin had never talked to him that way. It only added to McCann's unreasonable doubts about Justin leaving McCann for Malik.

Justin held his cheek, glaring at McCann. " This is all you're good at! Raising your hand at the weak. I know I'm weak in physical strength but you can't stop me from thinking about how law you sounded when you called my best friend a terrorist. In fact, he had never put a hand on me but you do it in a daily basis. So the real terrorist here is not anyone else but you!"

" Shut up Justin! If that terrorist is better to you than me, then go and fuck with him and see if I care. I hope he shoves a bomb up your fucking ass because that's what you deserve" McCann grabbed Justin's arm and pulled him out of the bed. Justin grunted as his body ached. McCann dragged him downstairs and pushed him onto Malik who was sitting on the sofa set.

" What- Justin are you okay?" Malik glared at McCann and helped Justin sit up because he was too much in pain to do so. Justin tried to hold back but tears rolled down his face.

" Get the fuck out of my house if you want to fuck with your best friend. But don't think I'll let you into my fucking house after you come back after being the slut you are and fucking your idiot best friend. " McCann growled, which made Malik stand up to defend himself and his best friend.

" Hey listen, Mr! First of all, You can't treat him like something on the bottom of your shoe just because you're a billionaire. Secondly, He's not a slut and we're not going to fuck . If this is how you're treating him I'm going to-"

" Going to what?! Fight me? Sue me? Go on! Do what you can. But know that I'm his husband. I can do whatever I want to do to him. You're not gonna come into our life suddenly and tell me what to do. I can really break a leg or two right now so fuck off if you don't want to open your show in a fucking wheelchair"

"You think I'm scared of you? I've been polite with you because I thought you were a gentleman but that shit doesn't seem to work. " Malik spat, grabbing McCann's collar and pushing him back. McCann was fast enough to steady himself and punch Malik on his left eye. He heard a crack and smirked as Malik stumbled back.

" not so bold now, eh?" McCann chuckled darkly, approaching Malik to kick him in the stomach. Malik smirked, not showing fear as he punched McCann's jaw.

" Jason" they didn't realize that Justin was on the floor, holding onto his stomach as he cried out when an unbearable pain shot through his stomach, as they continued to throw punches at each other.

" Zayn" Justin screamed when it felt like a thunder struck in his stomach. Zayn looked his way and widened his eyes, seeing his friend's condition. He was reaching out to Justin when McCann kicked his leg.

Malik groaned, glaring at McCann. " Your fucking husband, idiot! He's in pain, don't you have eyes?!" Malik spat.

McCann looked Justin's way, rolling his eyes. " Justin, stop. I know you're pretending to be in pain because you don't want us to fight.. Alright, we will stop. Now get up" McCann said.

" He's not pretending!" Malik snapped as he reached out and picked Justin up as he squirmed on Malik's arms. " He's in pain! How could you not see what I fucking see?"

" Stop! Where are you-"

" Hospital! I'm taking him to the hospital and you can fucking fuck yourself in your fucking precious house!" Malik snapped and ran out of the house, saying sweet nothings into Justin's ear as Justin squirmed, covered in sweat.

McCann scoffed as he followed in his vehicle.

****

Fifteen votes and ten comments please?