o n e

zarry is cute

-

h a r r y ☀︎

It's freezing, rainy, and just plain sad outside. My parents, arguing that I just wasn't ready enough, did not buy me a car or even let me use one of their extras. Okay, I admit, I'm a little clumsy sometimes but not in a car!

My parents defiantly had enough money to buy me a car. My dad is a very successful businessman and my mom is a lawyer. So, naturally, they were both pretty good at arguing.

It's the start of my junior year of high school and I'm walking. Alone.

I'm reasonably popular. But I only have one super best friend. Zayn Malik. The whole school knows I'm gay and they except me. Though, girls still come to me and ask me out, which is just revolting in my eyes sorry not sorry.

This hardest part about being gay, is that the boy you fall in love with is most likely straight. Like Zayn.

Yeah, you guessed it. It's sad to say I'm in love with Zayn Malik. You're probably like, "But Harry, you don't even know what love is!" That's true. But maybe it's that wonderful feeling I get when I just think about him.

It's hard to love the bad boy of the school; the hottest boy of the school who just has to be straight. And have a beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey Harry! Wait up!" I heard his angelic voice call from behind me. I slowly turn around and see Zayn running towards me. Did I tell you we were both on the school soccer team? Well, we are.

"Sorry mate. Didn't think you'd be walking." I reply, waiting for him to catch up. He only smiles and we keep walking in a comfortable silence.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white shirt that showed off his muscles. He had light stubble growing on his chin and he was holding his black leather jacket in his hands.

His raven black hair was quiffed in its usual style but this time, it had as blonde streak in it.

"Hey Z. You didn't tell me you got a streak." I say, breaking the silence. He looks at me with confusion but it soon changes to realization as he open his mouth in an 'o'.

"Yeah. Got it done a couple days ago. You like it?" He asks, raising his hand to touch his streak.

"Yup. It's cool. Wish I could do that with my hair." I say, as we reach the school parking lot. There were teenagers everywhere, since the bell hasn't rung for kids to enter. I wrapped myself in my arms as I felt coldness drape over me. I shiver and keep walking towards the main doors.

Oh how I wish I had a car.

"Z, how are you not freezing?!" I say, motioning to his shirt. He just simply shrugs and jumps up on our usual ledge. I follow his lead and jump up onto the ledge. We both sit down and just watch our classmates going about their lives.

I noticed a large group of young kids, probably freshman, huddled together in a circle. I saw Jason Schmitt, the school bully, walking up to them with a smug look on his. I stood up to go stop him but the bell rang and he stepped away, glaring. Wonder what that's all about.

Then she came.

"Hey baby!" Perrie said, sweetly. Though I could see right through it, Zayn couldn't. Perrie is the captain of the cheerleaders and Zayn's captain of the soccer team. So, they were immediately drawn to each other. Which makes me absolutely sick.

"Hey beautiful." He replies, giving her a kiss. I mentally gag as I start walking faster to my locker even though Zayn's was right across the hall. I tried to ignore their lovey dovey talk and pull out my binder and other school supplies.

As I pull my books out of my locker, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see my good friend, Niall Horan with his boyfriend Louis, standing there. You could say about 65% of our school is gay.

"Hey Harry." Niall says. I smile and wave at them.

"I gotta get to class lads. Remember, don't make out in the hallway!" I say, as I walk to my first class. I usually try to stay away from Zayn during the classes that I have with him and Perrie. It hurts so much to see them together. I just wish it was me instead if that bitch.

And now your probably wondering why I hate her so much; besides the fact that she's dating the love of my life.

Well, when she's not around Zayn, she is awful. She's the exact definition of a beyotch. She's so rude to me and everyone else. The worst part about it is that everytime someone tries to tell Zayn, he doesn't believe them. He thinks she's angel! Bullshit for sure.

"Harry! Stop walking so fast!" I hear Zayn call from behind me. I sigh and wait for him. He catches us to me and I glance behind us to see if she is coming.

I don't like saying her name. #sorrynotsorry

We walked to our English class together just talking about anything. That's what I love about Zayn. He can just talk about nothing for hours and it's just so adorable.

We walked in to Mr. Walters Adv English class and took our seats in the back of the room. I could hear people whispering about Zayn and I but I ignored it as usual. People 'ship' us. At least, I think that's what you call it. They even gave us a name.

Zarry.

-

I love Zarry honestly. <3

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter !

-Sierra :)