08: Hell In A Cell PT. #1 - "Hardcore Samoan Princess"

-[DEAN'S|POV]-

Tonight is the night, the Fallen Angels...our sisters are getting all gold like we are and we vow to get it. Vince announced two major storylines for the Fallen Angels on RAW through Smackdown back to back, the new champions are against two whores before Daya's match. Apparently, the six of us won our matches which leads to this and the aftermath.

• The Shield's Jonah Arsene (c) Vs. Wade Barrett ~ "WWE Intercontinental Championship" Match
(Winner: Jonah Arsene)

Jenni Reigns of the Fallen Angels (c) Vs. Kaitlyn Beryl ~ "WWE Divas Championship" Match
(Winner: TBD)

• The Shield's Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins (c) Vs. The Nightmare Brothers ~ "WWE Superstars Tag-Team Championships" Match
(Winners: The Shield)

Rhea Ambrose & Sammi Arsene of the Fallen Angels (c) Vs. Eva Marie & Summer Rae ~ "WWE Divas Tag-Team Championships" Match
(Winner: The Fallen Angels)

The Shield's Dean Ambrose (c) Vs. Alberto Del Rio ~ "WWE United States Championship" Match
(Winner: Dean Ambrose)

Daya Rollins of the Fallen Angels Vs. Margaret Kong ~ "WWE Women's Championship" Match
(Winner: TBD)

...The next one is the main event...Raya's first huge match...

Kaitlyn theme came on as she does her entrance and the fans booed at her, making me and the gang laugh at her. Before Hell In A Cell, Kaitlyn unleashed Emmy's other side out from its deadly motionless pits of hell. Then...

Steam came out as fireworks blasted down, making the fans cheer. It made the fans scream as Jenni did her rock n' roll entrance and did some flexible flips around the ring.

"And her opponent, from Orlando, Florida, she is the WWE Divas Champion...the Hardcore Samoan Princess herself...Jenni Reigns!" Lilian announced.

(Jenni's Gear)

Raya walked in on time to see the entrance, smiling at her and nodding in approval of the new gear for future uses

Raya walked in on time to see the entrance, smiling at her and nodding in approval of the new gear for future uses. She brushes her hair back and was ready for her match. She looked very evil, too sexy and so dark in her new gear...(No platinum alien earpiece, no long clawed nails, no Doja written on the collar, zippers are not present with zip-ups by being replaced for silver tied linings, purple hair dye color for her highlighted ombre streaks in her hair, plastic like material is now purple spandex, gap is covered with black vinyl, shoulder blades are not bare...they're hidden with the same purple latex material like other places from those thick thighs to those hips...the collarbone...and much more on her body, the straps on legs are gone, and it should look very much similar or somewhat a bit peculiar to Becky's current ring gear.)