06: The Truth Revealed

-[NO|ONE'S|POV]-

The Shield are out in the ring, wearing their casual attires and have mics each in their hand. Jonah leaned on the ropes with a crazed look on his face and did a grinning smile into the camera. Roman nodded at his brothers before putting the mic near proximity to his lips and the fans went full silent.

"We're here to have some real talk with four most dangerous women who needs to know the truth." Roman said in the mic.

"Exactly Roman, I still love one of those four crazy ass chicks from hell and back so much, yet I pushed her away from me." Jonah added.

"We're calling out the Fallen Angels to get their fine asses here in the ring face to face with us now." Seth told the fans out loud.

"So you girls get your crazy asses out here now!" Dean said sternly.

The fans oohed before cheering when the #1 heroic female stable's theme came on and they walked out in their normal attires with different shoes. Sammi has a pair of black "Nike Blazer" high tops with orange shoelaces, Jenni has a pair of black "Chuck Taylor" high tops with pink shoelaces, Daya has a pair of black "Vans Skate" high tops with violet shoelaces, and lastly Rhea has her pair of black "Air Jordan" high tops with cyan shoelaces.

They clapped the hands of fans before going inside the ring by the bottom ropes and was handed each a mic by Lilian. They thanked her and hugged her. They stood in the ring with serious looks on their faces and wait for what the Shield will say about them.

"Alright ladies, y'all don't know why we're calling you out though it's an important reason why we did that." Seth said to them.

They nodded and motion them to continue.

"Okay, we're here to reveal you four and the entire WWE universe the whole truth, and we need y'all to know this as well." Jonah said. "We're your annoying big brothers and we still love y'all four to death cause you're our little baby sisters."

Jenni glared at him before sighing in the mic and stared sitting on the ropes.

"What truth?" Jenni hissed at him in anger.

Jonah stops to give her a real straight look on his face and he had tears in his eyes.

"Jenni, I know you're still pissed off at us and everyone in the WWE. Here's a real reason, it's because of what happened before the night of pay-per-view when you were attacked backstage by Evolutionary, but then the Authority threaten us that if we tell you what they said to us...you'll be in the hospital bed for days in pain cause of them. My ex wife made me cheat on you, dump you on live TV and break you to pieces in front of every fan out here. I didn't want to do it, but I had to for your safety and career. I'm really sorry Jenni, I still love you very much and I just want you back here in my arms again." Jonah confessed to Jenni with tears in his eyes.

Jenni's eyes went wide in disbelief, shock, fear, anger, sadness, guilt, and other mixed emotions with every person in this arena. She started to let out clear sobs with tears streaming down her cheeks in front of everyone on live TV, which shocked every person cause no one never see her cry and she frowned sadly at him with a saddened look upon her face. Jonah dropped the mic to pull Jenni into his arms and hushed her gently as she cried into his chest, earnings awes from all the fans. She cried into her chest and whimpered her sobs out.

When she finally calmed down, she nodded and whispered in his ear, "I love you too." He pulled away for a moment before wiping her tears, stroking her hair away and caressing her cheek. Jenni blushed in embarrassment when the fans let out loud whistles, cat calls and a round of applause. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for a passionate kiss. The fans wooed in happiness and screamed in approval as Jonah kissed back, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer. Once they pulled away, Jonah put the mic near her lips and smiled at her.

"I forgive you," she accepted the apology.

The fans went insane as the Fallen Angels clapped with the Shield and stood beside them, while the Shield's theme played. The boys opened the ropes for the women to get out, which amused them by getting out slowly, and letting them carry them backstage bridal style like a princess, ignoring their protests.

*Time Skip*

[DAYA'S|POV]

When the confrontation between me with my fellow Fallen Angels, and the Shield was done, we went backstage into their locker room and watch the rest of the show. The two teams were having fun with each other and actually bonding.

"So Joe, you and Ash knew each other thanks to Dwayne?" Colby asked him.

"Yep, I still think that this blonde chick here (points at Ash) can be a great wife." Joe admitted.

Ash giggles when Joe kiss her cheek and pull her on his lap. Emmy was by Ferg with a blush on her cheeks due to shyness and he just tickled her till she blushes all red. Becky sitting by Colby who is playing rock paper scissors on the couch and he won, earning a kiss on the cheek. I was playing goldfish with Moxley and I was winning.

"Got me some damn Queen's?" I asked him.

"You evil... little... bitch." Mox muttered to me.

He slapped all his cards down before giving all his bucks from his wallet and I laugh in victory. Ash whispers to me something and I nodded.

"Alright guys, Ash wants to arm wrestle Joe now, but he's being a big ass soft chicken about it." I said out loud.

They all turn to Joe who looked at me in half amusement and half annoyance. They laughed and tried to get him to do it. Joe finally got up and put his arm out for Ash. She grips his hand with her before they sat down and kept their iron grips on each other. Ferg is our referee and the rest of us were the audience. He had his hand on top of theirs and we smirked.

"Ready...set...wrestle!" Ferg announced.

Ash and Joe were trying to make each other lose. Colby was literally recording it all with Becky and laughing at their playfulness. In the end, Ash beat Joe and the boys gawped at her in shock. Us girls smirked evilly at that and teasingly pat Joe's back in comfort.

"She may have won that round, but you know what other things you can beat her at." I whispered to Joe.

He smirked and chuckled darkly in amusement while shaking his head.

"This is the most funniest shit that has happened in our own damn lives. Four best friends are dating each man's little sister and are not freaking out. Next will be going to the club and hangovers." Becky said while grabbing beers.

We all laughed and took a beer from her.

"We'll all meet in a diner near the next city for some plans, till then we drink this and watch how these stupid ass divas fight. No offense to other divas we like and trained since years...I rather watch the men fight." Jenn8 said before busting a can open and drinking it.

When it was for us to leave, we kissed our all new boyfriends and headed out to our hotel rooms. Apparently, I'm with Mox, Ash is with Joe, Becky is with Colby, and Emmy is with Ferg.

This will one sore ass night...😃😏😉😊😇😈