07: Attitude Era's Ministry Days

-[ROMAN'S|POV]-

WWE have decided to redo the cover of Hell In A Cell due to me and my brothers hooking up with the Sisters of Destruction. They're only wearing the Ministry Days outfit of the Attitude Era and we can join them for four magazine covers. Us on the other hand have to wear all black and no white on us.

"Don't worry Joebear, I'll be fine with this and you'll be great along with the rest of the gang." Ash reassured me.

"Ms. Ambrose, all of your three stablemates are here and ready for you." The photographer said to her.

Ash nods, she peck my lips for a loving kiss and then we hugged. Ash heads off to the dressing room for her outfit for the photoshoot and close the door with a smile on her face.

"Damn dudes, these badass girls will be the death of us." Mox told us.

We chuckled in amusement and shook our heads, smirking in Mox's words. We heard heels clicking and saw the Fallen Angels all dressed up the Ministry Day Tribute (Rhea - Charlotte, Daya - Paige, Sammi - Becky & Jenni - Mey) from the Attitude Era. We all whistle when they gave us a twirl and then started laughing at their playfulness.

"This outfit reminds me of the time when this idiot (Points At Mox) was given the title "Titty Master" after he was breathing in that stripper's cleavage!" Raya said jokingly.

Mox smirked in enjoyment, while thinking about what Raya said and noded in agreement. I hit him in the back of the head and gave him a warning glare.

"I'm still gonna grab that huge rack on you Raya." Mox told her.

Raya blushed crimson red and gave him the straight middle finger salutes to him with both hands, earning all oohs from all of us.

"Just for that...you ain't gonna be in the bed for a year with no beer and no sex...you'll be staying on the couch or the cold ass floor for months till I say so." Raya punished him.

Mox's eyes went fucking wide before grabbing his heart in pain and all of us boys oohed into laughter. Ash posed for the cameras, then Raya, next was Becky and lastly was Emmy. It was our turn to pose with our girls and damn...we did amazing.

"We're so gonna win our matches for all pure gold." Ferg said.

"Same." Emmy agreed before kissing his cheek and lips.

Becky gagged playfully, earning the same salute Raya did to Mox from Emmy and we snickered at the two.

"What the hell y'all seven evil motherfuckers have done to this fun sized cutie?!" Becky joked.

Emmy slaps Becky's arm and shoved her to Colby who had his damn arms opened wide for his girl.

"We didn't do nothing, she told us that she likes him and started to feel secure around Ferg." Raya defended all of us before she came to Becky's ear and whispered into her ear. "I'll let Colby rip these goddamn clothes off of you and spank your ass in front of everyone else right now if you don't behave."

Becky went reddened into a ripe ass tomato and we all laugh at her shocked look on her own face. We dressed back into our gym clothes and drove to the gym. Apparently, I took my boys and Ash takes our sisters.

*Time Skip*

-[NO|ONE'S|POV]-

The Shield made it to the gym with the Fallen Angels and now they're working out. Rhea and Daya had been death lifting weights off for a few minutes before going on the treadmills. Sammi and Jenni were stretching out while lifting weights. Dean was doing push ups with Jonah and he needed on his back.

"Raya, put some weight on my back!" Dean told her.

Daya got on his back, earning a laugh from Dean and she did her own push up before kissing him.

"I say some dead weight, not a damn light feather!" Dean laughed.

The gang all laughed at their antics and smiled at them. Daya did a cartwheel and do the splits on the floor. The boys stared at their sisters and Daya for some answers.

"Us girls went to different schools due to living in different places, we were cheerleader captains of the squad in high school, all four years straight, captains of the dance squads in all grade levels in elementary school, captains of the aristocrats in junior high, and finally captains of different female sports teams in colleges...yet we never broke a bone...ever." Rhea told them.

The boys whistled, Rhea smirks and called Daya to get her fine ass over here.

"Since Joe played football as the quarterback, Mox played basketball as the center, Rhea played volleyball as the setter and I went for baseball as the pitcher. We all were badass captains and leaders of the soccer team in each year one time. I took the juniors, Ash took the seniors, Becky took the sophomores and Emmy took the freshmen. It was hard at first, but we gotten used to it and started to help the kids with athletics." Daya explained to them.

"The hardest part is simply this...telling your entire school the truth that WWE legends are in your family and you're also a professional WWE wrestler as well...then it leads to taking some passing students to WWE to watch you fight live than on TV." Sammi added.

The girls shuddered from that memory and then regain their composure. The boys nodded in agreement on Sammi's words and pat their heads like some little puppies.

"It'll be one crazy ass match of yours at Hell In A Cell against the Authority...after we win our titles back, we'll join you and help out." Daya told them.

They hugged and went out for some food. They made each other laugh and smile.

...This will one too bright day and a very good night...