01: Retribution

*08/19/2013*

-[JENNI'S|POV]-

Ash, me, Becky, and Raya was in a meeting room with Vince McMahon who is our great godfather to us. We told him all of the excellent news for him, so in the end he let us fight superstars and divas in WWE for now on. We told him that I changed my former ring name into my rock n' roll name when we're ready and till then...He signed a contract that our daddies made for us and it's a VERY special type of WWE contract.

We can dress in our favorite ring gear, but we chose to go sabotage the Authority and other heels by disguising ourselves as four masked mystery fighters. We got our Jeep with what we packed inside for our own surprise and our baseball bats. Vince sent us a text message that says, "Y'all girls make me and the WWE proud." We smiled at that and did what we do.

I checked off the list: Four steel baseball bats, white balloons filled with real itching powder, blue spray paint, buckets of red paint, black goo, pink glitter bombs, green slime, police handcuffs that we highjacked last time, metallic silver nunchucks, and all "The Devil Within" merchandise based on our songs in different platinum editions of all our albums for the WWE Shop to sell for free. All four of us will be the only stable who can handle huge men and women like they can by us teaching them how we wreak havoc on them bitches. We got into our disguises and smirked evilly at each other.

We set up the pranks on the Authority, so we wreak havoc on their office by recreating a murderous bloody hell itself, we let the new heel divas have a new otherworldly rainbow wonderland of what can kids do, and lastly we really vandalized inside the Shield's locker room into a killer crime scene. We laughed at our work before we went inside our purple Jeep and drove where the hospital goes at. The lights were still off and the fans were screaming.

"WHO THE HELL SHUT OFF THE DAMN LIGHTS?!" Jerry screeched in confusion.

We handcuffed the Shield on the turnbuckles and tied their ankles. The lights came on to reveal us and the fans went insane.

"OH MY GOD!!" All four commentaries exclaimed in shock.

"IT'S THOSE SAME MASKED WOMEN WHO ATTACKED THE AUTHORITY AND THE SHIELD!!" JBL screamed in relief.

We grabbed Stephanie and we quadruple powerbomb her onto the mat.

"A quadruple powerbomb by them!" Cole said.

"HELL YEAH!" Jerry yelled happily.

The fans were mentally NUTS when we did that, we flipped the middle finger at Triple H and the Shield while bringing out the kendo sticks.

"Uh oh, they got kendo sticks!" Corey said.

We stared at Triple H and smirked under our masks. We point our bats at him and point at him, earning screaming cheers from the WWE universe.

"THEY WANT TRIPLE H?!" Jerry questioned in shock.

"I knew it!" JBL exclaimed.

We hit Triple H with our bats before we did our 4-women finisher called "Hell On Heels" on Triple H and we laughed sadistically at his motionless body.

"OH MY GOD!" Corey shouted.

We hit the Shield with kendo sticks till they all were dented and broken in half. We undo their handcuffs, but then we hit the Shield with our bats again and then Ash got an idea. Raya turned to Dean as all of us did the same thing before dropping our bats and got in fighting position.

"Oh no, the Shield are now in trouble next!" JBL said.

"I think those girls are the same ones who fought men and women." Jerry told them the reminder.