Chapter 10: Interuptions

Jett: 

I looked at Logan and back at Marcy. I wanted to talk or say anything, but I couldn't. What was happening? I can't even talk to my best friend and my neighbor. I bet I look really stupid right now. 

"Hey Jett!" Logan shouted out.

"Hey Logan!" I shouted back. 

"What are you doing outside?" Marcy asked me getting back on the subject. 

"Uh." I scratched the back of my head. "I was just getting some fresh air. I've been studying for a while and needed to get out a little."

"Oh. Well I hope that you do well for whatever you are studying for!" Marcy said reassuringly. 

"Thanks!" I gave a small wave. 

We all stood there in silence for a moment. As I went to turn back to go inside, Logan called out to me. 

"Hey man. If you want to come join us, you can!" Logan yelled out. 

"Yeah! We're making spaghetti with meatballs and garlic knots! It's going to be so yum!" Marcy said excitedly.

"Uh. Yeah sure I'll join you. I'll come over in a bit." I said with a small smile. 

I went back inside to tell my mom that I was gonna go for a run. She was worried about me since it was a little late. I headed over to Marcy's. I walked up her driveway to the front door. The door was unlocked and I heard Logan and Marcy's voice coming from the kitchen. Marcy's laugh flowed through the house. Her laugh and voice was so beautiful I could listen to it all day. I entered the kitchen. 

"Hey Jett!" Marcy ran over to me to hug me. 

"Hey." I said happily seeing her excited to see me. 

"Hey man!" Logan came up to me reaching in for a handshake-hug. 

"Hey dude." I reciprocated the action.

"Here come wash your hands. You're on making the meatballs." Marcy dragged me over to the sink holding my hand. 

Her hands were so soft and small. I wish she never had let my hands go. I washed my hands with soap and water. I quickly dried my hands with a paper towel and turned to the other two. They were standing very close to each other. Marcy was giggling at something Logan whispered into her ear. His hand snaked down her back pulling her in a little closer still whispering in her ear. I was irritated that they would invite me to their make out session. 

"So where is the meat?" I said abruptly to gain their attention. 

"Oh! Uh. Here's the meat and pan." Marcy reacted quickly knowing she was caught. 

"Thanks." I grabbed the items and proceeded to the stove. 

Logan:

We went inside Marcy's house and headed straight towards the kitchen. As I plopped all the bags onto the counter, Marcy was trying to grab a vase for the flowers. I came up from behind her to reach the vase on the top of the cabinet. She blushed and thanked me. She prepped the flowers to put into the vase. While she took care of the flowers, I was unpacking all the items from the bags. When Marcy finished, she looked up the recipe for garlic knots. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I looked down to see the recipe as well. 

We started to talk about what we need to do to prep all the items and any kitchen supplies we needed. As we were taking out all needed items, Jett came in and Marcy ran over to him. I went to greet him. He went to wash his hands while Marcy and I went back to look at the recipe. 

"Hey guess what?" I whispered into Marcy's ear.

"What?" Marcy giggled.

"You're cute." I brought her closer to me.

She laughed looking down at the phone. She was embarrassed, but so cute. Jett had finished washing his hands and wanted to know the next step. Marcy helped Jett all situated into the meatball station. I was supposed to help him. 

"Hey dude. I'm supposed to help you with the balls." I gave a small chuckle. 

"Oh. Thanks. I think we need a bowl to put the meat in so that we can put other ingredients in it too." Jett stated focusing on the task. 

"For sure. I'll ask Marcy." I went back to Marcy while she made the garlic knots. She directed me to where the bowl was and the other ingredients for the meatballs. 

Jett and I diced up some onions and garlic to put into the meatballs. I decided that we need to cook the pasta so I grabbed a pot and boiled the water. Jett continued with pan-searing the meatballs. They looked so delicious. We both tried them without telling Marcy. They were fucking bomb. I didn't know that Jett could cook. Once the pasta was done, I kept some of the water for the sauce. I drained the spaghetti and added in the extra water and sauce. I turned around to see what Marcy was doing but she was gone. 

"Hey do you know where Marcy went?" I turned to Jett asking him. 

"No I don't. Maybe the bathroom?" Jett focused on the balls. 

"Maybe. I think I'm gonna check if she's okay." I said turning the stove dial to low heat. 

I left Jett alone in the kitchen to do his own thing. He was really into those balls. I roamed upstairs to find Marcy. I remembered her telling me that she lived in the attic, so that's where I headed. The door was partially open. I could see her hair cascading down her bare back. She was changing. I stood up straight, but I was hypnotized by her beauty. I knocked on the door. 

"Oh my god you scared me!" Marcy whispered loudly, quickly putting on her shirt with her back facing me. 

"I'm sorry. You just looked beautiful." I said opening up the door a little more. She had changed into some sleeping shorts and a cropped tee. 

"Oh. So you were creeping on me?" She said glaring at me with flirtatious eyes. She giggled and I smiled. 

"Maybe." I approached her.

She stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I put my arms around her while she looked up at me. I leaned down to kiss her forehead. My lips touched her soft warm skin. The warmth lingered on my lips as I pulled away looking back at her face. Marcy's eyes were closed, but she was smiling. When she opened up her eyes, her arms traveled up to my face cupping it. 

I picked her up and went towards the bed. I sat down with her in my lap. Marcy giggled and stroked my cheek while giving me small pecks on the other. I wrapped my arms around her back and legs holding her close to me. Her kisses moved closer to my mouth as my hands traveled up and down her legs. Her legs were so smooth like gliding your fingers through still water. I turned my head slightly to kiss her, but she pulled away teasing me a bit. Marcy let out a small laugh seeing that I didn't like her dodging my kiss. She kept kissing my cheek and up and down my neck. Eventually I grabbed her face and kissed her. We started to make out. She repositioned herself straddling me. Her hands were entwined in my hair and cupping my face. My hands were traveling up and down her back and legs. All of a sudden we heard the front door open and slam close. Fuck. Jett.