Chapter 2: School Boys.

It's Monday, September 9, 2013. It has already been the second week since Marcy had started school. It's only been about a month since school started in this small town. Though most teens don't like going to school, Marcy was different. She loved to learn. Even if she looked like a fool. She was smarter than most of the kids she befreinded. They hated it. The way she would throw smart ass remarks back at them seemed to harsh for their poor witless minds. They didn't recognize the way she talked or how she comprehended.

Marcy stumbled out of bed. She did her morning routine before slipping into a pair of burgandy skinnies with a wife-beater band shirt covered by a red plaid flannel. She tied her hair up with a worn out hair tie before she slipped on a pair of worn out black converse. She grabbed her backpack and scurried downstairs. Marcy grabbed an apple before she exitted the house. She closed the door behind her as she walked off to school. It wasn't a long walk, 20 minutes at most. She never did mind walking the distance. It instead gaver her time to think and just breathe. A car honked catching Marcy's attention. Jettson.

"Hey! Marcy. Right?" He came running after her. 

"Yeah. Did you need something?" She looked into his eyes. Green, they were green. 

"Well I could give you a lift to school if you want. I insist. Really." He scratched the back of his head nervously. 

"It's fine really. It's not much of a far walk, Jett." She smiled at him. 

"Please. C'mon, are you scared to be seen with me?" He joked. 

"Ha! You caught me." She giggled. 

"So you gonna come or what?" He walked backwards towards his car. 

"Sure, why not." She sighed and walked over.

Marcy could tell that she made him happy. Just one simple agreement made his eyes sparkle. She got in and buckled up. Not even five minutes have passed when they arrived at school. She thought about where she would have been in this short matter of time. She would have passed the daisy fields by now. It was one of her favorite parts of walking. The sounds of Jett's door shocked her out of thought. They both got out and headed towards the building.

"So, have you made any new friends yet?" Jett adjusted his backpack. 

"No, still lonesome and what not. I don't really like making new friends anyways. They're just an obstacle." Marcy shrugged her shoulders. 

"Well I suppose that I should leave you alone then." He pouted making her giggle. 

"Oh, quit! You know what I meant, but you seem really nice to be with." She bumped him softly with her elbow, blushing a bit. 

"Really?" He was a bit flustered. 

"Yeah." She giggled. 

"Hey, Pennick! Got yourself a girlfriend I see." A teen boy walked up to Jett. Pennick is Jett's last name. 

"No. She's my new neighbor, Marcy." Jett chuckled. 

"Oh! Well nice to meet you, Marcy." The stranger gave a bow and winked at her. "Names Logan, by the way." 

"Well nice to meet you also, Logan." She gave a small curtsey and smile.

Both of the boys laughed. They all walked into the school together. All these people by the lockers were greeting Logan with high-fives and finger pointing. She could tell that he was a popular one. Marcy studied Logan's features carefully. Tan, tall, and muscular. He had blue eyes and had hair like Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer. She just wanted to run her fingers through his hair. And his lips, oh his lucious plump lips. She wanted to push him against the wall and kiss him. Hard. The bell rung moving her from her fantasy. Marcy gave a hug to Jett before she went to class. Right before she entered English, Logan called out for her.

"Hey, Marcy!" She looked back to see who called out for her and she stopped in her tracks. 

"Well, hello again, Logan." She smiled looking up at him. 

"Don't I get a hug?" He smirked at her making her blush. She looked around at the other kids around. She saw girls giving her glares. Oh, she knew that she was going to get talked about, but she didn't care enough. 

"Sure." Marcy smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back a little tighter like he didn't want to let go. She was intoxicated by his collogne. She didn't want to let go either. They did though and parted their ways.

As she sat down into her seat, she slumped down and bit her lip thinking about Logan. Here she just met this boy not even an hour of knowing each other, it seemed like they knew each other for quite sometime. The bell rang. English began.