Chapter 7 : Those Green Eyes

Sorry for a late update! I just haven't had much inspiration and I just started school. I hope you guys like it! :)

Logan : 

Marcy and I sat there stunned. What just happened? Was Jett really jealous of me? Did I really make him feel that way? I suddenly heard the noise of a chair sliding across the floor. Marcy got up and cleaned up her things before heading out of the cafeteria. I didn't know what to do. I want to be with Marcy, but Jett really likes her. The bell rang and all the students rushed to their next class. I got up slowly, making my way to class. The rest of the school day seemed like a drag. I couldn't concentrate on what was happening. The moment that school ended, I felt obliged to head over to Jett's to clear things up. That's what I did until someone stopped me.

"Logan!" I turned around seeing Marcy racing towards me. "I need a ride home." She caught her breath.

"I don't know if it's a good idea, after what happened. Just call Jett and ask him." I tried to push her away, even though it killed me.

"He wouldn't pick up his phone. I texted him during class, but nothing."

"Fine. I have to talk to him anyways." I sighed.

"What for?" We began to walk towards my car.

"Just stuff." I threw my bag in the back seat before getting in.

The car ride was quiet. I could tell that she seemed a bit uncomfortable, so I turned on the radio. I kept changing the station, trying to find a song that seemed decent and wasn't over played. Instead, when I got to a red light, I took out my phone and plugged the AUX cable in. I scrolled through my music finding a song. Imagine Dragons's Round and Round played throughout the entire car. It made things less weird. After hearing a couple more songs, we arrived at her house. 

"Thanks, Logan." She smiled and walked inside. 

I couldn't help that my heart sank as she walked away. I ignored her though the whole ride! I didn't say anything. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Jett looking at my car. Dammit. I parked in front of his house and got out.

"Hey, can we talk?" I walked up to him.

"Why?" Jett spat at me coldly.

"Did you really mean all that during lunch?" I ignored his reply.

"Yeah. I did. And now you're gonna ask her out and just show her off, fuck her, and leave her alone like the other girls. I know how you are, Logan. Marcy is one of the most amazing girls I know. I'm not going to let you ruin her."

"I wasn't going to ask her out. I do like her though. I'll step back and let you have her." I huffed out.

It was quiet for a while. Logan sighed and leaned against his car.

"I'm sorry for going off on you earlier. I really do like Marcy though." He said sincerely.

"I know. It's alright." I smiled slightly.

He smiled back and got off his car. I stayed at his house for a while before going home for dinner. After dinner, I went up to my bedroom. I got 6 messages from Marcy. They all led up to her wanting to talk to me. Though it hurt me, I ignored them.

Marcy :

I laid in bed waiting for a reply from Logan. I liked him. But I like Jett a little. Though we only kissed, I felt more than just some lustful kiss. I felt passion, but that shouldn't decide if I like someone or not. Should it? Ugh. What is going on with me? I got out of bed and climbed out my window and over to Jett's. I saw him laying in bed shirtless. That's all. Just laying in bed. I knocked on the window and he looked over at me. He smiled and walked over to the window, opening it.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He stepped aside as I climb through.

I went straight to his bed and laid down with my legs dangling off the sides. He soon came over and imitated my move. I looked up at the ceiling, we both did. We didn't talk or anything. Just laid there. Together. It never really pondered on me how we were so close. I've only known him for a month now and it seems like years. Then I started to think about Logan somehow and how I feel the same with him, except a little less personal. I really did like Logan. He could just make me smile by just thinking of him. 

I felt the bed shift, barely. Jett looked over at me. I felt his gaze burn into my skin. I couldn't help but smile. His hand brushed against mine. Thinking it was an accident, but no. He repeatedly did it. I didn't mind it. It was nice and just felt nice. Then I thought about how I was laying in bed with Jett, who was shirtless. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to pounce on him and make out with him. HE WAS SHIRTLESS. He was fit. Out of the blue I said something absurd.

"I really like Logan." My eyes widden.

"Y-You do." Jett's voice was all shaken up.

"Yeah. Can I talk to you about him? I mean I don't have to." I sat up, fiddling with my fingers.

"No, it's okay." He sat up and looked at me.

"I really do like him." I smiled slightly, earning a small smile back. 

We sat there talking about Logan. I could tell that he hated the fact that we talked about him. Only him. His eyes were filled with a familliar look. I just couldn't think of it. Soon I had to go back over to my house. I closed my window and turned off my light. I laid in bed thinking about the look in Jett's eyes. I know why it looked it so familliar. I had the same look of sadness in my eyes before I met him. Before I met Jett. I knew how he felt, yet I chose to lay it upon him like it was nothing. Why did I give him pain when I know how it feels?