Training or Torture?

If I had known this morning that I would be being tortured in the name of so-called training I would have pulled the covers back up over my head and went back to sleep or even better yet I should have made him pull my ass out of bed kicking and screaming but no I had to get up when I heard Kam coming in this morning. now I'm hauling my ass through the woods up a mountain looking for a cave I've been to once maybe twice in the hopes of finding shelter and a safe place to hide out for the night the suns slowly setting the climate around me steadily changing for the worst.

The morning sun was just peeking through the trees and into my window when I heard movement downstairs. Laying there staring at the ceiling fan as it goes round and round pondering everything that has happened. My body doesn't hurt sometime between falling asleep yesterday an now the pain had receded and now I felt back to normal if you can even call me normal. Pulling myself up out of bed I head for the shower turning it on as I undress. pulling my shirt over my head I get a good whiff of the smells coming off the clothing. Oh, Goddess why did no one tell me I reeked. Coughing as the smell overwhelmed my scenes. The smell was appalling to me I can't imagine what Lovette was smelling while sitting so close it no wonder Kam wouldn't come within 5 feet of me. Discarding the clothes to the edge of the room. Those will need to be burned I mumbled as I stepping in not waiting for the waters to warm I feel my muscles beginning to unknot and relax as the water pelts against my back heating up. Popping the top to my body wash I inhale as the smell of honeysuckles surrounds me the smell relaxing the rest of my mind as I scrub every inch of my body washing away the horrifying smells I've managed to acquire over the last couple of days. Stepping out into the steam-filled room clutching for my towel I look over into the mirror and stand astonished looking over my new found body. Staring back at me was a more lean taller version of my self my blonde hair now stood nearly white an was now down to my butt. My eyes sat new look of lethality in them the vibrant hues of colors mixing intertwining to create a set of eyes that are not only elegant but frightening that if I were wearing contacts would be the only explanation knowing very well I'm not I run my fingers threw my hair pulling it over my shoulder and there sat the most shocking thing of all a tattoo that now set upon my shoulder blade molded with intricate details formed into a beautiful crescent moon reaching up brushing my fingertips against it in bewilderment. As soon as my fingertips touched it a scene of pride and fulfillment washed over me.

"When did this happen" I whisper.

quickly dressing I run downstairs.

Stoping at the last step looking around taking everything in the house was a wreck when I last saw it curtains destroyed in shreds upon the floor glass everywhere from the lamp I threw and the couch was turned upside down but now everything was back to ....normal. The Curtains were back up the rips seamlessly mended the stitches almost invisible to the eye. The couch was turned back upright beside it sat a similar lamp scanning the room not seeing him. " Kam," I say continuing towards the back of the house. Finding him sitting at the dining room table.

"Seriously I know you heard me calling for you."

"Yes and so did everyone else in a hundred-mile radius there's really no need to yell," he says as he sips at his coffee in hand.

"I wasn't that loud "

starring up from where he sat a look of displeasure spread across his face. I could tell I was not going to win this one shaking my head.

"anyways on to the more important thing" turning to where he could clearly see my shoulder blade. "what the hell is this" pulling away from the strap to my tank top. analyzing his movement an expressions as he stands walking close enough to examine the new marking but still keeping his distance reaching his hand out to brush the delicate markings. Anxiety comes over me my heart racing faster the closer his fingers got to it not knowing why just before his fingertips can graze the new marking I growl out a warning taking a step back