The Funeral

There where three people there. I only expected two me and the preacher the third was a surprise. I don't think he knew. At first, I hadn't noticed him standing there at the tree line watching  I saw him first standing there as I kneeled at the ground to place the flower I had brought to lay on gammas grave. Fist at his side knuckles turning white with anger burning in his eyes sadness on his face. I watched as he collapsed on the ground crying for her coincidence or not this was the seconded time I have seen this man. First in the bookstore and now here confused I stare down at my feet letting the tears run down my face mixing with the rain. The preacher guy in yammering on but I don't hear what he's saying I'm slowly dying on the inside.

---Kamail---  

I'm angry Crescentia didn't keep her word she put Lilly in danger she hide her illness. She should have told someone the old hag and her pride probably thought she could handle it by her self. Now don't get me wrong she was strong powerful an above all wise but using her power like that no one could do it alone. Standing here watching Lilly she hasn't looked up from the ground once doubt she's even listening to the preacher. I can hear her breathing its slow an staggered she's crying. Sadness seeping in I can't do anything clinching my knuckles titter as she standing there alone braking feeling as if there as if there's not a single sole in the world whos there for her now. I can feel my knees weakening as I fall to the ground an cry for her wanting to go to her hold her comfort her. why did I promise him not to interfere until it was time I don't matter now I must keep that promise.

---Lillian---.

As I walked up the front porch I notice there's an old yellowed envelope taped to the front door it had my name written across the old yellowed envelope in gramma handwriting trying to breathe. The nerves in the hands already shaking as I reach out to take the letter. Walking into the house I go to sit down on the couch sitting there staring at the letter in my frail shaking hands.  I know I'm going to have to read it sooner or later but something in me is angry. She had to know something was wrong if she had time to write a letter.

 "Just read the damn letter already"

I jump up whirling around it was as if someone was in the room with me.

 "Good God now I'm going crazy " I sit down an with shaky hands open the letter

Dear Lilly,
If you are reading this I'm gone an I'm sorry, I've left house an land in your name your mom left you a secret bank account in your name I don't know what's in it that's for you, I've left all the information in my room for you. Everything else legally has been taken care of so don't worry. Now that all of that has been taken care of let's get down to business. Listen an listen close now that I'm gone things are going to start changing an how fast that's up to you sweet pea you are powerful your not alone. I wont lie to you Your path is going to be hard an some will make it harder your going to want to give up Don't this is who you were born to be I promise please you don't let your future change who you are you an what know in your heart please stay your self-don't let what's happening change you I love you
Crescentia <3
Wait who's Crescentia that's not my gramma's name I've only ever heard her name a couple of times but I've never heard that name ever. You know what I just... I can't deal with this right now I'm going to take a shower.

---Kamail---  

Its been hours since the funeral an yet I'm still sitting here at the tree line watching the house. I can't see her but I can clearly hear her. She's angry crying screaming at god begging pleading for her back. I hear a crash a light goes out she must have broken another lamp. My hearts breaking an I can't do or say anything.
" How's she doing "

 I look over my shoulder an sigh

 " Not very good she's angry an letting her emotions take over " I whisper  

she sighs an looks at me with worries in her eyes

 " Kamali we need to do something before she hurts her self he's been gone for years now nothing going to happen if you don't wait"

I whirl around sweat dripping down my face anger radiating from my whole body.

 "Don't.... just don't even go there this is what he wanted an who are you too second guess him he may be gone but his command is still in place so no we're not going to do anything you ...you are going home ...now " trying to hold my self together.

 I turn an hit a tree it makes a loud cracking sound an starts to fall she's still standing there watching me sadness in her eyes

 " Go Home Now that's an order. " 

she slowly turns shifting as she goes running faster as the pain spread throughout her she howls out pain felt deep within me.

....Lilly PoV.....

Aggghhhh... I fill like I'm falling apart I'm hearing things feeling things that are not there. I don't know what's wrong with me I pick up a lamp and chunk it at a wall glass splintering across the floor. Screaming I fall to the floor crying begging God to give me peace pleading him to give her back

 " why are you pray to a god that doesn't exist pray to the moon she will give you peace of mind she will heal you an make you stronger"

there it is again the voice it sounds like the voice is right here right beside me but no ones there no ones ever there. I've tried my best to stay sain to ignore the voice. It's not like multiple voices just one an lately its been getting louder stronger pushing me till I brake. I've destroyed the whole house looking for the voice it's nowhere an everywhere. All of a sudden I hear a loud boom an then cracking sounds. I run to the window forgetting the glass. I see a wolf running letting out the saddest howl I've ever heard something in me wanted to cry for her. I don't know why just an overwhelming sadness came over me I look to where the wolf was running from an I see the man standing there in the shadows of a tree line and there next to him a fallen tree. What the hell why is he still here watching my house watching me. How the hell did the tree fall did he do that without knowing why or how an involuntarily growl comes from deep within me " What the hell where did that come from. I don't know what is happening to me but it is scaring me.