Everything Changes

As I lay here the cool spring air swirls around me cooling my body easing me into a relaxed state of mind. Memories fluttering to the surface mom and me reading out by the lake. Gramma and me in the woods as she teaches me about the plant, herbs an animals that all live in the forest all around our property we have a massive amount of land I know we have around fifty acres at least the lake taken up about fifteen of those it beautiful. All of a sudden a sharp pain went shooting up my leg an unsettling scream makes its way out.

" Lillian, listen to me you must not fight what is happening the stronger you fight the more difficult more painful it will be.  You have to accept your true self or you could die."

"Rose what are you talking about what is happening to me ." aaaaaah the pain continues to spread throughout my body.

"You're going through a change to allow me to come out."

" But what if I don't want you to escape  I don't want to be crazy, I don't even know what YOU are, ". I scream as my leg snaps at the hip. dislocating and shifting 

" What's happening to me." I moaned it felt as if every bone on my body was about to snap waves of unbearable pain shoots throughout my body involuntary growls rumbled through my chest and an overwhelming feeling of anger resides in me.

"This is all that old woman's fault for keeping me locked up for so long for never telling you about your heritage an now were both probably going to die," she shouts 

"Rose stop slow down what are you talking about your not making any sense. Are you talking about my grammar how did she lock you away? what heritage I'm just an ordinary girl. Am I not? Enough mysteries who are you?"

she laughs heartily.

" you say you are a regular girl, no but that's a long shot from ever being true an as for me well im your wolf apart of your soul that your grandmother hides away. There is so much your mother an grandmother have been hiding from you. I'm so sorry this is happening like this if she had just let me out earlier this whole process would have been so much easier." she sighs.

I can feel my body energy slipping it was growing harder to keep my eyes from falling struggling I push my body up as a scream rips from my chest I see two figures shooting towards me one carried a bag as they grew I realized that one of the figures was the man following me around you as they reached me I clasped whispering "who are you". I struggled to get up an move away from the couple. How do you know me? groaning as another muscle feels as though it has been put through a paper shredder. why are you following me? the young man rushed towards me pushing me down to the ground yelling at the woman with him. What's happening to me? I look over just to realize she had pulled out a giant syringe from her bag. Fear taking over me I struggle hard to free my self a sense of self-preservation came washing over me pushing back the pain I fight to push him off of me an run fumbling an falling as I run towards the forest I hear the woman yell out my name but I keep running tripping over a root I hit the ground groaning I push my self to keep running even though I feel everything that is happening every bone brake, cut of a thorn and rip of tree branches I push my self harder knowing it'll only be moment before they catch up to me. All of a sudden a wave of pain I couldn't ignore fell over me crippleing me. I drop to the ground back arching muscles tearing continuously reforming until I feel nothing no pain no breaking or searing heat  before I can take in my surroundings I hear rustling coming up behind me fast moving faster not fulling realizing I was moving further away from home I ran once I felt a safe distance away I slow recognizing I was near the lake on the edge of our property. as I near the edge of the lake, I notice something wrong I now have time to take in my appearance an what actually happened looking down at the water I don't recognize who or I should say what stares back at me. the green eyes yea those were mine but the fury ears an fluffy tail those were defiantly not mine. I feel a pressure building against my skull pushing back shaking my head I to rid it I can feel my persona breaking down releasing the anxiety that has built up im scared an have no idea what's going on or what exactly is going on but I do know im definitely going to have a mental break down. I mean how do I even get back to me where ever I went and why are people chasing me how exactly do they know my name. I have a thousand questions fly in an out of my head by not one single answer. I feel like in about to explode from the inside out.hearing a twig snap I whirl around an there they are standing at the edge of the forest hands up as to say they come in peace but im not buying it there are way too many coincidences surrounding that man for me to feel comfortable an honestly I want answers but im not going to get even fifty feet near them an im not sure how to even talk in this ...this form.