My Little Demon (boyxboy)

• Dedicated to All my wonderful Supporting followers

Prologue:
~~~~~~
~~~

"Revie" She whined in her ear splitting voice. She was trying too hard. She thinks that her annoying voice is cute. Ha! As well as her average looks. I snorted.She definitely wasn't the best I could find in this club.
"Never call me that!" I almost growled out.
She jumped back,pouting. God, Theese humans were stupid. Why the hell am I even here?!?
"But baby~!" She whined even louder.
Oh,right.
I have to have a mate to be king. I know what you're thinking,but no. I'm not one of Theese ignorant close minded humans. I'm a demon. I chuckled. A future king in my country. I've traveled over seas after years of searching for my other half. My mate will make me stronger,my mate is near. I can sense it.
My emotions are almost unattainable. My sexual urges as well. She's so close but so far away. I wonder what she is.Demon, vampire,maybe even a nymph. At my home country I was sent princesses and multiple other suitors, but none were mine. Even some princes were sent to me.I've been all over the world, but ended up in America.
The only problem,it's crawling with way too many humans.
" Awe, baby don't be mad!" The woman whined,once AGAIN.
She snapped me out of my thoughts.
"My name is Revenge, and only Revenge!" I grunted.
She rubbed her body against my leg.
"How 'bout we go to my place" She purred, rubbing her chest against mine.
That peaked my interest. I've been extremely horney lately.
"Now?"I grunted.
"Mhm"She hummed out.
"Alright ,Sally,lead the way"I rasped.
"It's Kristen!"She grumbled.
"Oh,right." I replied distastefully.It was close enough.
She grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the exit.