Chapter 5

He continued to kiss me. Tormenting my lips with pleasure. Kissing deeper and deeper. I cant do this! I can feel my form slipping! I whimpered against him and attempted to pull away. He grunted and kissed me harder. He thrust his tongue between my lips, sending shivers down my back. I pulled myself back, trying to stop him. My hands gripped at his shirt and pushed him away. Our mouths separated with a a sucking sound.

“What is the issue?” He demanded.

“I-I, you don’t, uh” I tried to recollect my thoughts. He held my bottom tighter, making me squeak.

“You don’t like me!” I cried out.

“What?” He said impatiently.

“My natural form and if you don’t stop I wont be able to hold it anymore!”

He chuckled. Is he laughing at me? Hurt flashed across my face. He lent down placing another kiss on my lips. I looked up at him blankly. He pulled away.

“I actually think its kind of cute. Your purple: If that doesn’t scream homo then I don’t know what does!” He laughed.

I huffed angrily.

“Are you done?!” I complained.

He stopped suddenly and stared down at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He lent down to my neck and nipped at my ear. I moaned and let my eyes roll closed.

“And your fangs-…Mmm, baby your gonna get me in trouble.” He moaned out softly, licking the shell of my ear.

“Ahnn!” I whimpered.

“Turn for me baby.” He grunted.

My body obeyed feverishly.

“Mmm, my little demon.” He whispered before pressing his lips to mine again.

He thrust his tongue to mine. I sucked his, savoring his taste. He bit down on my bottom lip. I gasped, and released him. He chuckled in my mouth and latched his lips around one of my fangs. Oh-.. He played with it, swirling his tongue around it. I moaned, arching my back. He pushed forward and we toppled backwards onto the carpet.

I suddenly felt warmth flood my mouth. It was-…Nhhn! Oh my-… My fang cut into his bottom lip. I moaned desperately and latched onto it sucking hard. He grunted and hands found his hair, pulling softly.

“I’m telling you ma’am, some ones in there.” A voice came from behind the large wooden doors.

I whimpered as Mason yanked himself from me, blood still dribbling out his lip. The door jingled before it swung open. I sat up, angered from the interruption.

“WHY HAVE YOU ENTERED MY CHAMBERS?” I growled lowly.

Two servants stood in the doorway. One was tall and slim with murky blonde hair. The other was relatively small that looked to be of an asian descent. The servants cringed and I could smell their fear.

“M-my lord! I-… please forgive us, we thought there was an intruder.” The tall made whimpered.

“LEAVE US.” I demanded, standing.

They both nodded in submission and sprinted away. I was angry, my teeth were bared and I started pacing. I heard shuffling behind me. I whipped around and narrowed my eyes. Mason! I almost forgot about him! The look on his face was unreadable as he stepped towards me. He stopped in front of me, almost touching. He was playing with me! He looked deeply into my eyes, wrapping one hand around the back of my head. He hovered over my lips before whispering:

“That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.” He growled, before he smashed our lips together.

Mason is mine.