Chapter 10

I stumbled quickly into the bedroom, looking for somewhere to hide. I was nervous. So nervous that I felt faint. I've had sex before. But not with a man-...or a mate. Making love to him will make a BIG difference, everything will change. Plus, if my family's right I'm going to have a dick the size of a baseball bat up my ass! I ran into my closet, shutting the doors behind me. He'll never find me! My closet is like a maze. I ran over to the revolving coat rack and climbed into the back, taking me out of sight. Water dripped down my legs, making me shiver. The once steaming hot water, now felt like icicles roaming my body. I flicked my tongue over my fangs. What’s taking him so long? Is he not going to find me? What if he doesn’t know I’m here. I bit my lip and wrapped my arm against my chest. The ends of my hair was dripping down my face. I clenched my eyes shut.

"Come out of the closet, Rev." I jumped, he sounded close.
How did he know I was here? I heard the door creak open. I berried myself in the coat closest to me. It stuck to my wet skin. I could hear him walking around. I bit my lip, sinking deeper into the jacket.
"Don’t make me come and get you, little demon." He taunted, I could hear him moving closer to the coat rack.
My legs shook and my heart was racing. His steps grew louder and heavier. I could sense his heat, his blood, and his intense aura. The thought of what he’d do when he found my sent a pang to my lower region. I cringed and covered myself with my hands. I was too lost in thought to realize that the footsteps stopped. I whimpered in anticipation as my cock strain for attention. In one swift moment the coat I was trying to curl into was torn from my grasp.

He was standing stark naked in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest, and a sexy smirk plastered on his face. He grabbed my arm, pulling my to his chest. I stumbled into his arms and blushed, moaning as my hard on rubbed against him. He put his lips on my ear, placing a small kiss.

“I haven’t even touched you yet, look how hard you are.” He grabbed my cock and lightly tugged on it.

I gasped, my eyes widening as pleasure shot up my spine. I looked up at him, biting my lip.

“Lets go to our room.” I whimpered, putting my hand over his.

He released my now throbbing length and put his arms under my legs, lifting me. I squealed in surprise, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held me like we were newly weds taking the first step into our threshold as husband and wife. My face flushed and I hid my face into his chest.

“I’m not a girl.” I grumbled.

“Trust me, I know.” He said, referring to my rock hard lower body.

I dug my face further into his chest. Once we escaped the dimly lit closet, he dropped me across the bed. The sheets clung to my damp skin, making me sit foreword. I was pushed back down and Mason kneeled on the bed and started crawling over me. My breathing quickened. He stopped and pushed his leg between mine, staring seductively down at me. His eyes called all the passion in my body forward. My body quivered. He pulled my legs around his hips, leaning down to kiss me. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist, our cocks rubbing. I moaned and pressed my lips to his.

Our tongues pressed together hotly. He dominated my mouth, grinding his hips to mine. I moaned into his mouth, my hands wound into his hair. His hands rubbed up and down my sides. He rubbed his hand over my nipples, making my back arch. I whimpered as they instantly grew hard. I could feel his member expand against mine. I rolled my hips, arching my back once again. He ran his tongue over my fangs. I moaned, tugging on his hair. He bucked his hips to mine and groaned. I whimpered as he pulled away panting over me. My body was burning for him. He stared down at me showing intense passion. I stared at my mate, lovingly.