chapter 1

"Gah!" I groaned as I rolled over. I don't wanna get up yet. My eyes slowly peeled open. Where in the fuck am I? I sat up and noticed the naked skin beside me.
"Baby, come back to bed! " The girl from last night whined.
Oh, right! Its time to bounce my ass otta here!
"I'm leaving" I groaned and pushed myself of the bed to my feet. Where the hell are my clothes? Its cold in here.
"Do you have to?" The nasally voice whined again.
I nodded my head and continued my search for clothes. I found my jeans and hoodie. The fuck are the rest of my clothes, the dumb bitch probably put it in her shrine! I chuckled and shook my head. I looked under the bed and found my socks and sneakers. Oh well.

I put what I had on and looked for an exit. I opened a brown door. It led me to a dingy old  bathroom. I slammed the door shut. I saw to other doors identical to the previous one.
"Where the hell is the exit?!"I groaned in frustration.
"That one. And don't be so loud, My step brother is home!" She whispered and pointed to a brown door on her right. I huffed over. Nope, she's still really annoying. As I stepped into the hallway, my chest bumped against someone else's. "Fuck!" I groaned.

I shut the door tight and looked up.
He was big and very tall. He towered over me. He had olive toned skin and dark brown wavy locks. He was muscular, I saw his arms bulging out the sleeves of his t-shirt. His eyes, his eyes...His eyes...He was-...MINE. I stared into his intense green eyes and whimpered. My eyes widened when he boxed me in with his arms on either side of my head on the door behind me.

My heart jumped and all I wanted was to touch him, claim him. His face drew closer to mine, his expression was unreadable. I moaned as his breath hit my cheeks.
He opened his soft looking full lips like he wanted to say something. He didn't. He was silent. I was panting as my body started to react to his closeness. He finally spoke up. His voice was deep and sensual. Demanding.
"Who are you?" He growled.