Chapter 63

It's was almost evening when Neil decided to fresh up as he had to meet Avni up. Keeping his phone side he moves to his closet and took new pair of clothes and went inside washroom.

Neil soon cam getting ready new outfit and stood front of mirror and ruffled his hair. He wore watch and moved to bed and picked his phone.

After taking his phone he walks out of his room. He was going out when unpleasant voice stopped him.

Maital : Neil where you going?

Neil turns and looks at her.

Neil : why do you think I'll answer you?

Mithal : why you Always talks with me rudely?

Neil : listen I don't have time for you nonsense. Now please stop your inquiring.

Neil leaves without reply. Mithal again looked at him and went to her room.

Manik saw all this and feared seeing their behaviour. Manik sighed and went back to his room.

Neil reached hospital. Even in hospital staffs knows about Neil and Manik as they always comes to visit Nandini or Avni. Receptionist greeting Neil.

Neil : is Avni free!

Rec: dr Avni is child ward. If you want I will ask someone to call her.

Neil : no it's fine! Could you take me there.

Rec: yeah sure!

Neil follows her. Both reached to child's wards and saw Avni playing with little kids along with pari in her lap. Neil smiled seeing seeing them. Receptionist left. Neil was admiring Avni when Avni turned at him as she felt his gaze.

Both walked each other when pari poked Avni hand. Avni looks at her.

Avni : what happened pari?

Pari : didu do you know about that boyfriend who you were with when he is ill.

Avni looks at Neil first then at pari. Even Neil looks at her.

Avni : hmm!

Pari : Di could he be my boyfriend.

Avni : why?

Pari : he is handsome, tall and he loves him.

Avni looks at her with her eye wide open. Neil was smiling hearing her.

Avni : but pari you too young for him.

Before pari could answer Neil walked inside and sat next to Avni and kissed pari head.

Neil : no worries I'll wait for pari. Pari you will be my girlfriend! Right!

Pari smiled seeing Neil. Avni glared him but he was less affected. Pari jumped from Avni lap to Neil arms. Neil hugged her.

Pari : boyfriend really I can be your girlfriend.

Neil broke hug and controlled his smile and looks at Avni who was busy glaring him.

Neil : off course! You know I would love to marry because you so cute and beautiful.

Pari : hawww! You mean to say my didu is not beautiful. Very bad boyfriend. My didu is most beautiful.

Avneil smiled hearing her. Pari went to Avni and kissed her cheek.

Neil admired them.

Neil : I didn't say that pari but you know pari your didu is only one person who rules my heart.