Chapter 27

A day before Manik birthday. Everyone was planing for Manik birthday but he was unaware of all this as he was busy with his office work. Neil surprise was almost ready.

Neil woke up early and took his phone to message someone.

"Meet me at the airport around 1pm and bring your phone too".

He sent message and went to get ready. Neil came out after having shower. He stood front of mirror and ruffled his hair. He was ruffling his hair when his phone rang. He walks to his phone and picked it up. He smiled seeing the caller.

Neil : hello Avni.

Avni : Neil it's not needed.

Neil : what's not needed?

Avni : Neil you know what I am talking about. I will buy new one, you don't worry.

Neil : Avni I told you I will get your new one then why arguing with me. And your phone broke because of me.

Avni : it's not broken Neil, it's not working properly. I will fix it.

Neil : Avni you just meet me at airport then I will tell you what to do.

Avni : why airport? You going somewhere.

Neil : no! I am going to pick Someone up.

Avni : oh okay!

Neil : Avni I will call you later.

Avni : yeah bye!

Neil: bye!

He cuts call and wore his blazer and took file. After taking his stuff he walked out the house without informing anyone.

Here Avni was thinking how to stop Neil from buying new phone for her.

She was forward and backward and biting her Lip.

Avni : how should I stop him? It's wasn't his fault but he won't agree too. Why does he has to stubborn head? I don't him waste Money on me. Avni think.

She was talking to herself when Nandini comes in and saw her talking. She looked at confuse face but still walks to her. Nandini tapped Avni shoulder. Avni turns and looks at Nandini.

Nandini : why do you look worried?

Avni : nothing di!

Nandini : Avni, tell me what made you worried?

Avni : Di I don't know what to do?

Nandini : clam down and take sit.

Avni nods. Both sat on bed. Nandini held her hand.

Nandini : now tell me!

Avni : Di actually yesterday me Neil was going to hospital together when accidentally My phone broke.

Nandini : why you so worried then? We will get your new phone.

Avni : Di it's not like that. My phone broke because Neil was doing something on my phone but suddenly someone bumped to him and the phone fall down and it broke. Now he thinks it's because of him the phone is broke.

Nandini : what did he say then?

Avni : he wants to buy new for me but I don't want.

Nandini knew why Avni is refusing.

Nandini : I know why you don't want him buy phone for you buy, Avni you need think he is going to your Husband soon. Avni he wants do something for you. I know you don't like when someone gives you as present or what but he is going to be your would be husband. Maybe he want to give your phone as starts of new relation.

Avni listened carefully and nods as she knew somewhere Nandini is correct.

Avni : thank you Di Making me understand.

Nandini : don't thank me. Listen are you coming hospital today or not.

Avni : i am going but di around 1pm I need to reach airport.

Nandini : why airport?

Avni : Neil wants me to come there. He is going to pick someone.

Nandini : ok! Avni One thing, I need your help.

Avni : what help?

Nandini told her what she needed help for her. Avni smiled hearing it.

Avni : good going di! I will share it with Neil.

Nandini : he already knows.

Avni : you both talk too much nowadays.

Nandini : don't be jealous!

Avni : I am not.

Nandini : lets leave now.

Avni nods. Both leaves after taking breakfast.

It's was around 12:50 when Neil phone rang but his phone was silent so he didn't hear. Juhi was back on her duty. She came with coffee and placed it on table when she saw Neil phone flashing.

Juhi looked at Neil who was busy on Laptop.

Juhi : Bhai your phone is ringing,

Neil looked for moment at Juhi and again turned his gaze at laptop.

Neil : pick it up!

Juhi nods and saw the caller Id. She smiled and picked it up.

Juhi : hello.

Caller : Juhi give phone to bhai.

Juhi forwards phone to Neil but he looks at her.

Neil : I am working Juhi. Just take the caller.

Juhi : take it yourself if you don't won't be in trouble.

He gave her confuse face bug soon his eye travel on the clock and mumbled himself.

Neil : shit!

Juhi : take it.

Neil took phone along picking his car key and walked out of his cabin.

Neil : sorry baby, I am on the way!

Kushi : what sorry Bhai? Come quick.

She cuts the call. Neil quickly ran to his car and starts driving. While driving he called Avni.

Neil : where are you?

Avni : at airport but where are you?

Neil : I am just reaching there.

Avni : I am waiting outside for you.

Neil : okay!

He cuts call and drive faster. He parked his car and came out. He Walked out of the car parks and saw Avni waiting for him. He walks to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw him. She hugged him.

Neil : lets go.

Avni nods. Both starts walking inside the airport. Neil held Avni hand and smiled at her. She too smiled and held his hand back. Both walked while holding each other hand.