Last chapter (80)

Three months passed since Manan and Avneil were back from London and manan completing each other... in this week a few things changed.. Avneil and Manan shifted to their farmhouse where as Bebe along with Prakash and Swetha shifting back to London. Swetha and Prakash went London too because kushi was pregnant with twins.. Arav being with busy with business so called his In laws and Manik and Neil decided to handle business in Mumbai till kushi Delivery.

It was bright sunny day where sun was constantly peeping through the hall way and disturbing Nandini sleep.. she rubbed her eyes and saw how Manik was sleeping his one hands around her waist. She smiled seeing him and looked at his face.. she bent down and kissed his forehead and then looked at another said and saw Avneil still sleeping in each other arms.. she smiled seeing them when her gaze fell on clock which was hanging right front her eyes.. she sighed seeing the time and moved Manik hand from her waist and got up..

She covered him with duvet and left to her room to fresh up..

She soon came back in the hall and looked at three figure sleeping.. she smiled and moved to kitchen.

As she moved to kitchen when Manik moved his hand to other side and felt empty.. he opened his eye and saw Nandini wasn't there.. he then looked other side and saw Avneil sleeping.. he smiled and got up and moved to kitchen knowing Nandini would be in kitchen.

As he entered in kitchen, he saw her making breakfast.. he smile and move to her.. Nandini was so busy making breakfast didn't realise Manik was behind her.. Manik slide his hand to her bare waist.. feeling colds Nandini jumped on her place but soon got relax seeing Manik behind her..

Manik pecked her cheek from back away.

Manik : good morning!

Nandini : good morning! When did you woke up?

Manik : not felling your presence I woke up..

Nandini nods..

Manik: what are you making?

Nandini : Neil and your favourite..

Manik : what about your and Avni?

Nandini: Manik don't tell me you forgot..

Manik : is something special!

Nandini : what should I do about you? Never remember anything.. how could I forgot you always be busy with office..

Manik : sorry but what is it?

Nandini : today its karva chauth.. me and Avni going to fast..

Manik : why you both going to fast? You know you don't have to do it!

Nandini : that's the reason why I hid this from you!

Manik : Nandini please I don't believe this.. I have seen mom doing this but still I don't believe in this..

Nandini : Manik this is my first karva chauth for you.. let me do it.. I know
you don't believe it but I do.. Manik I always wanted to fast for my Husband.

Manik : Nandini no.. I can't you keep fast.. why you need to stay hungry for me.. it's not needed..

Nandini : please Manik..

Manik was going to answer but stopped as he heard Avni voice.. Manik moved away from Nandini and looked at Avni who was blushing.. seeing her blush he could guess Neil did something. Manik smiled at her.

Manik : wooo blushing queen back to earth..

Avni stopped blushing and looked up to see Manik giving her teasing smile..