Chapter 72

Next morning Khanna were sitting in garden when Nandini and Avni come with snacks. They kept on table and sat beside respective partner.

Bebe : Avni beta are you okay!

Avni : jee Bebe! Bebe can I ask something.

Bebe : Don't hesitate. Say what you want to say?

Avni : Bebe I was asking do you guys mind if we wear western clothes. I mean....

Bebe cut her off.

Bebe : whatever you both feel comfortable with. We don't have any problem.

Avni smiled and looked Neil who was checking his phone. She frowned at seeing him busy.

Bebe : Neil what are you doing?

Neil looked up at Bebe.

Neil : Bebe I sending email to office.

Bebe : didn't you guys took holiday.

Neil : Bebe we didn't as we have lined with clients.

Bebe : Prakash what is this? They should got Holiday. They got married .

Prakash : Bebe its nothing I could do.

Bebe : leave all this workaholic boys. Swetha Nandini Avni come to my room.

She got up and went to her room. Neil looked at Manik then his dad. Girls went to Bebe room leaving boys sulking.

Neil : dad why do we need holiday after marriage?

Prakash: Neil beta you still don't get it. You both are married now. So there is responsibility on you both.. leave all this have you both were would you go on honeymoon.

Neil : dad why you asking this to us? We not meant to tell you this!

Manik : Neil is right dad! Why you want to know our private secrets.

Prakash : shut up you both. Have you guys planed where you would go?

Neil : not yet! No honeymoon at last for few months.

Manik : yes dad!

While boys were talking about business whereas girls were sitting in Bebe room. Bebe got three box and give to Nandini Avni and Swetha.

Avni and Nandini looked at Bebe while Swetha smiled knowing what Bebe is up to.

Bebe : Avni Nandini beta open them!

Avni and Nandini opened it and found beautiful neck set. They both looked at Bebe.

Nandini : Bebe!

Avni : Bebe This wasn't needed!

Bebe : off course it was. You both are not only tillu and manu wife but our house daughter.

Avni and Nandini got tears hearing Bebe.

Nandini : thank you Bebe!

Bebe : did you guys like it!

Avni : it's beautiful!

Bebe smiled at her then looked at Swetha who was admiring them.

Bebe : Swetha you didn't open it!