Chapter 5 - Meeting The Girls

Hey guys. I'm sorry it took me so long to update, but I will try and get back on schedule. I do have quite a few stories to write. I think I will pause some. But, thank you for tuning in to my story and I hope that you guys continue to tune in. I love you. Xoxo.

Chapter 5 - Meeting The Girls

We slowly walk towards the girls and I have a very wide smile spread across my face.

As soon as we arrive at the hallway and see the girls, they begin to squeal. I beam at them and Sandra squeals along with them.

"Girls, girls." she calls to them. They begin to call down, but they were still slightly bouncing and beaming wildly at me. "Girls, meet Stella. Stella, meet Lizzy, Nia, Mya, and Chrissy." she introduces.

Lizzy was a beautiful, leggy blonde with blue eyes. Her hair was in spirals and bouncing along with. You could see nothing but kindness and a little bit of ignorance in her eyes.

Next was Nia. Nia was a very gorgeous Asian girl. Her hair was all the way to her hips in waves and she has braces in her smile. Her skin was beautifully tanned. She looks like she belongs in a magazine or to be one of the Victoria Secret Angels.

Mya was a black girl with beautifully golden skin. She was very gorgeous. Her teeth were perfectly straight and pearly white. She had deep dimples. Her body set was kind of like mine, but she was a little thicker and it looked perfect on her.

Chrissy looked to be Indian. She was gorgeous as well as the other girls. Her beautifully tanned skin was basically sparkling from the fluorescent lights. She was extremely skinny, but looked to be healthy.

"Hello." I wave and smile brightly at all of them.

They squeal. "Oh my gosh, you are so gorgeous!" Lizzy squeals in disbelief. "Is this your real hair color?" she questions completely stunned.

I smile and nod. She squeals and squeezes me in a bear hug. I wheeze slightly and pat her back awkwardly. Sasha sees my struggle and gently unattached Lizzy from me.

Nia flashes me a beautiful smile and a wave. "Hi." she says quietly. I wave and smile back.

Mya beams at me. "Hey, Stella. We are all going to get a long just fine." she says assured.

I nod not knowing if I want to get along with them or not.

Chrissy doesn't smile as much, but just slightly. "Hello, Stella." she says in a monotone voice.

I look over at Sasha in confusion as to why she is being rude to me. Sasha shrugs with a curious look on her face.

I sigh. I am already having problems with one of them and I just met them.

"Alright, well I'm going to go to class." I say quietly, all of a sudden feeling very insecure with Chrissy examining me.

We have another 5 minutes until we have to go to our next class considering we were only talking for about 5. We have 10 minutes in between. I walk away with an awkward wave. When I walk around the corner, I was pushed against the wall. I gasp and look up and gasp again. It's my asswhole neighbor.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell. I don't know why I was whispering, but I have a feeling that I shouldn't be loud.

"You don't know anything about Adam." he says quietly. There was slight rage in his eyes and I was so confused as to why.

What did I do to this asswhole?

I push on his chest but he wouldn't budge. I started to whimper as I pushed, but he just wouldn't let go. I give up after a minute of pushing.

"What do you want from me?" I whimper out.

He gets close to my face. "Do you know Adam?" he asks dangerously.

I growl from aggravation. "I don't know the asswhole, asswhole. I just wanted to teach him a lesson in messing with my friend." I whisper out.

He immediately let's me go. I fall to the ground. He picks me up and lifts my face so I can look at him. "Good." he whispers and kisses my forehead.

As soon as his lips land on my forehead, I freeze.

What is wrong with this guy?

"Where so you go next?" he asks me.

I decide to tell him because he could be psycho. Psychos don't like it when you hide stuff from them. At least I think so.

"Math with Mr. Shmidt." I whisper to him.

"Me too." he says. "I'll take you." he whispers. He picks me up and holds me and brings me to class. He was holding me closely, yet so gently. When we passed by people, they just glanced and looked away as soon as possible. It's like everyone was scared if him. Like he was indestructible. This didn't make me feel any better about this situation.

When we got to the class, he still didn't put me down. He walked through the classroom and put me in the back, like I would've chosen myself. Then, he went and sat next to Adam with his arms crossed. The students didn't look. They didn't care. They didn't ask me am I okay. Neither did the teacher. Before you know it, the bell rings.

The worst part about this is that I am completely fine. I am more than okay. I have this feeling in my stomach that won't go away. There is a tingling were his lips landed on my forehead. I have a burning sensation where his hands were touching from holding me. This is not okay because I want to feel it over and over and over and over again. Even worse, I crave it.

..

Hola guys! Thank ya for reading. Vote if you're hot shit ;).

I love yaaa!

XoXo Tatyana Shania

..