Chapter 3 - Getting Acquainted While Panty Shopping

Shoutout to these people for voting on the last chapter. Thank you guys so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate it:

@zhanasiaslaughter
@Marcedes32
@Bigmamiguap
@DanaAwua
@cali_dancer
@WhitenBlack07

Chapter 3 - Getting Acquainted While Panty Shopping

I whistle as I make my way down the road. It has been six days since the day I gave Alexander - A.K.A Jackass - his mail. I am currently making my way down the road to go shopping. I start school in two days. A Thursday. I am shopping for clothes. I have already bought all my school supplies. I went with my father and Stephan. He had to get things for school as well.

I see a strip mall that has all the right stores. It has Victoria Secret, Rue 21, Icing, Joyce Leslie and many other good stores for girls and guys. It was pretty large. It looks like an outside mall. It seems many other people seem to be enjoying it as well since the parking lot seems pretty full. I make way to Victoria Secret first for perfume and undergarments.

When I open the door, the bell rings above the door and it seems everyone turns to look at me. Some people minded their own business, but not many. They were looking at me as if I was a science project. I feel unwelcome. Some girls began whispering. I ignored it and made my way to the perfume isle first. I didn't want them staring at me as I picked out my underwear. I pick up the usual pink one that I get. I never really look at the title or bother to remember it. I just get the same one. It makes me feel exotic and wild - I can't really describe it.

I then make way towards the undergarments. I was stopped halfway by a gorgeous Hispanic girl. She has nice flowing dark hair. She has eyes that are dark, yet light at the same time. Her skin is beautifully sun-kissed. She has perfectly arched eyebrows. She has that signature Hispanic body, yet she is perfectly skinny. She also has on a uniform and I figure that she works here.

She flashes me a charming smile and sticks her hand out to me. "Hello. My name is Sandra." she says. I smile back. She has a nice and slick accent that just rolls off her tongue.

I accept her hand and we shake. "Hola, me llamo Stella." I say to her just so she knows I speak spanish.

She raises an amused eyebrow at me and begins to laugh at me. "Just because I am spanish and I have spanish accent does not mean I speak spanish." she says amused. I flush. "Si, yo hablo español." she tells me. I chuckle.

"Yo también." I tell her. She chuckles.

Well obviously, dumby.

"Are you new here?" she asks out of curiosity.

I nod. "Yes. I arrived a few days ago. I moved here for college. I will be starting at Johnson University." I tell her.

She starts squealing. "I go there." she says excitingly. I smile.

At least I have someone I know now - even though I'm not looking for a friend.

"Why was everyone looking at me like I'm a science project?"

She waves a hand at me dismissively. "It's not anything against you, bella." she says reassuringly. "We don't get many new people in this town."

I nod in understanding. "Well, I have to go." I tell her because it suddenly became really awkward.

She nods hesitantly. "I should be getting back to work. Nice to meet you."