Chapter 4 - First Day

My head bobs slowly as I listen to the radio. I am currently in the car that I bought. I am on my way to get some coffee then head to my classes.

As soon as I arrive at Starbucks, I quickly head inside. I get a vanilla flavored coffee since it's the only one that I drink.

As soon as I pay and they give me my drink, I quickly head out back to my car. I smile at the sight of it when I get outside. I quickly climb in and start my car and head towards campus.

As soon as I get to campus, I head towards the English building. I head to room 49b. As soon as I open the door, I smile at the sight. It had a library in the very back of the room. It was a small library though. there are plenty of seats. No one has arrived yet and I like it that way. There is a stage in the front of the room and there is a table on it. The walls are covered in inspirational posters. I clutch my tote bag and make a way towards the back.

I like arriving early because if I don't then when I enter, everyone would stare at me. I hate that feeling. It is very uncomfortable and nerve-wracking.

I carefully take out a pen and one of my binders and put it gently onto the table just in case. I set my pen onto the right side and my binder is on the left side. I smile in satisfaction at the order.

While I was smiling, the door gently opens and closes. I look up and smile at the sight of the teacher. He looked nice enough. He looked in his late thirties. He has a stack of books and his arms as he scrambles to the table on the stage. He has on a bright green shirt and black tie with matching black pants and black dressy shoes. He also had on an adorable pair of glasses. He wasn't bad looking either for a guy that age. He was actually quite nice to look at.

I clear my throat when he takes a seat and begins to ruffle around with his items. He jerks his head up to look in my direction and I almost gasp at the beautiful sight of his eyes. They were quite enticing.

He sends me a polite smile. "You are..." he trails off in conclusion.

I smile back. "I'm Stella Stone. Pleased to meet you Mr..." I trail off when I realize I don't know his name.

"Nice to meet you, Stella. My name is Mr. Monroe." he introduces.

I smile. "Nice to meet you Mr. Monroe." I was going to to say more, but I was interrupted with the door swinging open. A few girls begin to waltz in. They were all beautiful. They all had an exceptional style. At the end, Sandra struts in. I smile at the familiar sight.

When she sees me, she begins to squeal. She runs over to me. She kisses both of my cheeks and gives me a quick squeeze hug. "Please do not tell me we have the English class together." she says excitedly.

I smile. "We do." I confirm with a nod.

She squeals again. "I have to introduce you to my girls later. May I sit?" she motions her hands next to me.

Am I ready to be in a friendship?

I shrug. "Yeah, if you want."

She smiles and takes a seat. Soon the class begins to flood. At one point I have seen My asshole of a neighbor enter with a guy. The guy was cute, but he wasn't really my type so I didn't get a good look at him.

Mr. Monroe was nice as I predicted. He was pretty cool. He didn't assign us anything. He just talked and got the class to get to know each other. It was nice.

As soon as time was up, Sandra quickly grips my arm and tries to pull me towards the girls. She was interrupted with someone calling for her though.

"Sandra!" a very deep - almost scary - voice shouts obnoxiously.

We both swivel around at the same time. I admit that he was good-looking, but he wasn't my type - like I said. He was standing right next to my asshole of a neighbor. I checked them both out as they slowly approached us.

The guy had shoulder-length hair - like Mr. Monroe. He also had gorgeous dark green eyes. He had masculine stubble on his face. He had even more than my neighbor did. He looked like he could be a model, but once again, he isn't my type. Well, my neighbor was looking as sexy as he did all the other times.

When they finally get to us, Mr. Model speaks first. "Hey Sandra. What's up, babe?" he asks her.

I turn to Sandra with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't paying attention to me though. She was glaring at Mr. Model. So, I look back at him and he had a satisfied grin on his face. I groan internally knowing he's one of 'those guys'.

"What is wrong with you dude?" I ask him.

He turns to me with a raised eyebrow. "Hi, little lady. We haven't met before, but I wouldn't mind introducing myself to such a fine piece of meat." I scoff at his words.

"One." I say holding up a finger. "I am not a 'little lady'." I say annoyed. "Two." I say throwing up another finger along with the first one. "I can read you like a book." I say with a smirk.

He smirks back. "Oh yeah, little lady. Go ahead. Read me." he says mockingly.

"I will. I can't exactly read you on your life, but I need to know you a little longer for that. Just a little bit." I say and show my fingers pinching together. "You are obviously in love with Sandra." I sag his secret.

His eyes widen and he begins to splutter and so does Sandra. I hear my neighbor snort. "Who doesn't know that." he mutters.

"Wait there's more. You make fun of her to get her attention, you think it's cute, and - once again - you love her. You have been in love with her for a long time. It was either at first sight or you fell quickly and quite hard. You don't know what to do with your feelings. You deny them constantly. You also probably think they're going to go away." I pause to snort at the idea. "You have been in love with her for over a year. I know that much. You are a coward and don't know what to do with yourself and your feelings. Story time over." I confirm.

Every single one of them were staring at me in shock. I smile. I tug on Sandra's arm. "Co'mon, let's meet the girls." I say amusedly.

When we get a little far from them, she finally speak. "I can't believe you spoke to Adam like that!" she whispers in amazement.

Eh, so that's his name. Fits.

I shrug. "It's what I'm good at."

It was the honest truth too. It is something I'm good at doing and I believe that I will always be good at it. It's like a freaky power I have to read people.

"Amazing." she breathes out in amazement.

I smile in satisfaction. Hell yeah.

..

..

I was going to update earlier but I was having phone company problems with Sprint. So, I did it tonight. I'm happy I still got to update today. If you check out my youtube and like and comment, I will update quicker. Check out my youtube @Tatyana Shania. I will probably be the first thing to show up. Please check it out.

Vote :)

Comment :)

Fan :)

Follow :)

..

..