Meet Kookie

Jimin sucked in his breath as he walked over to the little apartment building near his old college campus.

He didn't know why he decided to do this to himself, he knew what a psycho Taeyong was... and yet, he needed Taehyung to hurt the way he hurt, to feel what he felt. What it was like to have the one you love fuck around with some slut who is more attractive than you.

That's what Jimin needed Tae to feel. And if that meant sleeping with Taeyong and putting up with his weird fetishes, then that's what Jimin would do.

When Jimin arrived at the front door of the building, he didn't even hesitate before hitting the buzzer. He was ready to let Taeyong have him, he was ready to take it all.

The door swung open and there he was, one of the most handsome men in all of Seoul, looking right at Jimin.

Jimin had to admit, he might enjoy this a little.... Taeyong was beautiful.

"Hey." Taeyong said shyly, glancing at Jimin through bedroom eyes.

"Hey." Jimin responded, but wasn't even fazed by Taeyongs innocent behavior. He always did this, it was part of his charm, since they were both sixteen. Jimin went to boarding school with Taeyong and had very clear memories of him inviting people into their dorm room. Boys, girls, both... you name it, he did it. And of course, Jimin had to listen to it. Jimin was a little embarrassed by it, especially when Taeyong would snuggle up next to him afterwards and whisper the little details in Jimin's virgin ears, loving the way they flushed pink.

Jimin didn't particularly mind when Taeyong had a sexy boy over and Jimin could see the silhouette of their bodies, their moans echoing, and although he would never admit it, Jimin had touched himself to those moans a few times.

Now seeing Taeyong pull that same innocent act with Jimin made his face go hot. This was really happening. Taeyong was going to- Jimin looked down at his shoes, cursing his dirty mind. Taeyong reached out his hand and lightly stroked Jimin's wrist. "Wanna come up to my apartment?" He asked timidly.

Jimin nodded, and Taeyong grabbed his wrist-a little hard if you were to ask Jimin- and led him up the building's stairs.

The minute they were inside his apartment, Taeyong shoved Jimin up against the wall and kissed him aggressively, sticking his thigh between Jimin's legs and lifting him slightly off the ground.

Jimin moaned and leaned his head back, sliding his pelvis so that he was riding Taeyong's thigh. Taeyong leaned in and began to suck Jimin's neck, leaving bright red hickies along the length of it.

"Gosh Jimin, you're so sexy, all blissed out like that." Taeyong breathed, clutching Jimin's sore wrist.

"Wouldn't you agree, Taehyung?" Taeyong inquired, looking over his shoulder. Jimin froze before looking up to see a disturbingly calm Taehyung emerge from the closet along with a smirking Jungkook.

"I certainly would," Jungkook chuckled, eyeing Jimin's compromising position.

Taehyung walked over to the pair and brushed Jimin's hair from his face before stroking his cheek softly, a sad expression present on his face. "You look so beautiful, even while betraying me."

Jimin shivered, Tae's touch sending fear and anticipation coursing through his veins. But he quickly pushed those thoughts away before looking right at Taehyung, fearless and blatantly.

"I want to break up." Jimin said flatly.

Taehyung's calm exterior faltered and was replaced with something close to rage. He shoved Taeyong off Jimin and picked him up off the ground. Jimin flailed and screamed for Taehyung to put him down, but Tae just carried him over to the large master bed threw him on it. "Jungkook, get over here and help me out." He said calmly as he held down the screaming Jimin. Jungkook, who had been intently watching the scene unfold, sauntered over to jimin before straddling the boy, and pinning his hands above his head.