Tiger gets tamed

Tae thrust into Yoongi, moaning deeply
"Oh Jimin!" He moaned as Yoongi looked disgusted.

"Couldn't even manage to get your boyfriend to fuck you," Yoongi purred. "So you have to moan my name".

Taehyung aggressively grabbed Yoongi's thin throat and applied just a bit to much pressure, watching as Yoongi's eyes bulged out of his head, choking.

Tae moaned at the violent sight, shoving his tongue into Yoongi's mouth and fucking his throat with it.

Yoongi felt his eyes glaze over, allowing the pain to subdue him. He didn't mind Tae's aggressiveness, but he didn't like the whole moaning Jimin's name thing.

Yoongi lifted his small hand to stroke Tae's back lightly, and to his delight, Tae arched his back and almost keened at the sensation.

Yoongi then broke the heavy kiss with Tae and reached up to suck on Tae's ear. Tae sighed lightly and began to fuck Yoongi deeper.

Yoongi chuckled. "For a top, you are very sensitive." He stayed as Tae continued moaning. Tae chose to ignore this comment as he felt himself get closer to orgasm. He wrapped his hand around Yoongi's cock, which was actually a sizable length, and began stroking it to ensure Yoongi orgasmed too.

He may have been aggressive, but he wanted to be thought of as good in bed, so he made sure Yoongi enjoyed himself.

He lifted the smaller man up and flipped him onto his belly as he began pounding him into the mattress. He came deep within Yoongi, and slid off of him, exhausted. Yoongi was panting, letting out broken sighs, and Tae smirked at him.

"You are just a placeholder until I get Jimin back. Then I'm not sure what I will do with you. Maybe I will just kill you." He said, looking at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged and flopped over, ready to fall asleep.

Tae grabbed Yoongi by his small shoulder and flipped him back around, ignoring the small man's noises of disapproval.

"Did you hear me, slut? I said I'm going to KILL YOU!" He yelled, making the smaller guy scrunch his face up.

"I know, but I am too tired. And besides. I don't think you will. I can already tell... you're starting to like me", Yoongi smirked as he trailed his small hand down Tae's torso before wrapping his hand around his sensitive cock, enjoying Tae's pained moan.

"Just because I'm bottom, doesn't mean I can't control you," Yoongi whispered in Tae's ear before biting the top of it lightly.

Tae whimpered and ground his hips into Yoongi's hand sloppily, strangely enjoying the way the little man manipulated him. It made him feel good. Like Yoongi's slut.

Yoongi continued to move his hand slowly around Tae's cock enjoying the way Tae easily become putty in his hand. Yoongi may have put on a timid and innocent front, but that is exactly how he liked it. He liked to play the submissive little bottom, before flipping the tables and making a slutty fool out of those tops. Tae was no exception, and if anything was much less resistant to Yoongi's actions.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Just a quick fucking handjob and Tae was becoming a horny little tiger. It was ridiculous.

OMGOMG THANKS FOR 400 views! This story is #2 in vminkoook AHHHHHH

This was just a quick filler chapter so prepare yourselves! I have alot planned for vminkook, mainly how Jimin is gonna lose his V card! Still haven't decided who I want him to end up with!!

Please Vote, It makes me so happy and gives me motivation!!

-PEARL