The breaking of Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook stood there. He wouldn't say he was sad that Taehyung had just been killed before his eyes, but he was certainly upset that his shirt was soaked with his blood. He slowly turned his head to look at Jimin's face. Jimin wasn't looking at him, but staring blankly at Taehyung's body. His face was splattered with drops of Tae's blood, and yet there wasn't an inch of disgust visible in his perfect face.

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked, feeling an unknown sinking feeling in his stomach. The Jimin he knew was gone. He looked over at Tae's body. His head was tilted back, a single bullet hole through his temple. He had wide eyes staring at nothing, seeing nothing. It gave Jungkook chills for the first time in his life. Jimin had just killed someone. Someone he loved. And he didn't even care.

Jimin turned to Jungkook, a content expression set on his face. He looked at Jungkook, and then at Tae, shrugging.

"This is the worst right? Poor TaeTae. He died only minutes after seeing Yoongi walk out with another man. He died alone..." jimin turned his heavily lidded gaze up to Jungkook. He looked almost innocent.

"But Kookie, after I'm finished with you...
you're going to wish you were dead." Jimin face twisted into a grimace as he spoke the last sentence.

"And then, I'm going to leave you alone... and broken." Jimin smiled sadly, and was satisfied when he looked up into Jungkook's eyes and saw-

Tears.

Just a short chapter to tide you guys off for the day!!! Hope your enjoying the story so far!!!

I'm still deciding how to end it 😐

Plz vote if you liked it 💜

Update either late tonight or tomorrow!!!!

-pearl