The breaking of Jimin

TW: I'm just going to say this chapter is going to include some very disturbing and upsetting scenes. I would advise reading with caution.
I will say, however, that I am not one to leave a reader unsatisfied. Rest assured Karma will... change things up.

Please vote if you enjoy 😉

"Hey TaeTae, it's been a while. Wanna come over for some fun?"
The words echoed in Tae's head as held the phone to his ear. The feeling of hearing Jungkook's voice stirred up so many buried emotions. So much pain, so much hate.

But yet, Tae didn't hang up the phone.

"What kind of fun?"

~~~~~

Jimin felt his head ache as his eyes fluttered open. The bright light hurt his eyes and he felt severe pain in his wrists.

A silhouette could be seen through his blurry vision, and he tried to get his eyes to focus.
"Good morning, baby." It was Jungkook's voice.
"Wh-what?" Jimin mumbled as he drifted in and out of consciousness. He was confused as to what was going. He tried to remember the events of the past night.

He had gone to the market with Jungkook, gone home and then-
He remembered the email incident, and passing out. Oh my god. Had Jungkook drugged him?

Jimin forced his eyes open and saw not one but two people in his room. Jungkook and Taehyung. And they both looked... scary.

Jimin tried to stand up but found he was handcuffed to the befframe. Bound to the bed he had woken up cuddling with Jungkook in only a day ago.

"I thought since you were so invested in pulling up old emails with TaeTae you might be interested in seeing him again." Jungkook said darkly as he locked eyes with Jimin.
He snickered. "And I believe he has some unfinished business with you as well." Jungkook sneered, jealousy present in his eyes.

Tae just stared blankly at Jimin, giving no indication of his emotion.

Jungkook walked over to Jimin, holding his gaze as he dragged his hand across the covers.

"And since you can't seem to choose one man to devote your love too, we'll give you what you want." Jungkook leaned into Jimin, who flinched away from his touch.

"We will both fuck you. And you will take it. No more playing house," he whispered into Jimin's ear, making him shiver with fear.

"Kookie, don't do this! You love me... I love you." Jimin pleaded, trying to find a trace of the Jungkook he loved. There was none. Just cold, black eyes which were filled with hate. Hate and want.

Jungkook was going to hurt Jimin. Jimin knew this. This experience was going to be painful. It was going to be scaring. Jungkook would ensure it.

Taehyung breathed deeply as he walked to the other side of Jimin. His eyes were fixed seemingly at nothing, and his mouth was pressed into a firm line. He looked just as menacing as Jungkook, and Jimin couldn't contain his fear.

He began thrashing. Kicking, pulling at the cuffs,
Screeching at an incredible pitch. He cried for help, for anyone to hear him.

Jungkook cursed before ripping Jimin's underwear off and stuffing it deep into his mouth, harshly enough that Jimin gagged.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he twisted his small body, fighting. Tae and Jungkook just stood there observing. Tae had his empty expression, while Jungkook looked amused.