Chapter 1: Camp!

I woke up to my curtains being slung upon. When I woke up I saw my little brother at the foot of my bed. I looked to my side and saw my best friends: Ginger, Tiffany and Yaritza. They were all waking up slowly from their slumber. I wasn't going to see them for the whole summer so it was necessary to have our last sleepover. I glared at my brother Max as he was staring at my friends. I heard the bathroom door open from the other side of the bedroom. Our gay best friend Jack came out. "Y/N you need to get ready." My dad called from the end of the corridor. I knew it wasn't his idea to send me and Max to this adventure camp, it was our stepmom Janice.

"Max, get the fuck out!" I shouted at him while I chucked a pillow at him. "I'm really gonna miss you guys." I told my friends. We made a group hug.

"Girl, you know I'm gonna miss you too." Jack told me making us all laugh. "We should all get change into our outfits for the day." He suggested.

"That's a great idea." I told him. I took the outfit that was hanging on my closet door and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I washed myself up and then changed into my new clothes.

I decided to do natural makeup for a change because it's not like anyone's gonna care how I look

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all my friends that weren't fake

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all my friends that weren't fake. "You still look like a Queen." Jack told me making us all laugh.

"What am I'm going to do without you guys." I said pulling them into another group hug.

"Meet someone!" Tiffany shouted at me.

"What if I don't?" I questioned them.

"Then it's not your time." Ginger told me.

"We should probably eat." Yaritza told us. We all walked into the kitchen, my pregnant stepmom had made us all pancakes.

"I thought I'd make your guy's favorite." She said trying to act all sweet. We all eat breakfast and exchanged goodbyes before my dad drove me and Max to the Rim Of The World Adventure Camp. It was a 2 hour drive. I listened to music on my phone and looked out the window the whole time. When we arrived we went to the registration area. Once we were signed in I sat down at a table. After a couple of hours we went zip lining. I changed my outfit to a pair of shorts and a black crop top. I got harnessed up and climbed up the ladder, where I was met with a complete try hard.

"They you go Y/N you are good to go. Safety first." Logan told me.

"Sup Girl, I'm Dariush." He told me.

"And I'm not interested." I told Dariush before I went down the zip line. When I landed. I saw my brother Max making friends with a couple of people. I saw a girl standing by herself. "Hey, I'm Y/N." I told her.

"ZhenZhen." She told me. They were the only words that she spoke to me but I was ok with that. It meant that I had kinda made a new friend. After a couple more hours it was night. I put my jean jacket on and walked to the bridge. I rested my arms on it and looked at the view. I knew that I wasn't getting used to this anytime soon. I saw my brother come over to me.

"What's it like not being popular for the first time?" He asked me.

"Relaxing. I feel like I don't have to judge anyone. I mean I almost got hit on by Dariush early but once he introduced himself I told him I wasn't interested." I told my little brother while laughing. Unlike most siblings me and Max were close. Especially after our mom was killed.

"That's my sister." He said to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He may have been 2 years younger than me but he was a better friend than my actual ones.

"Whenever a guy tries to flirt with you or something, you shut them down straight away. You're a heartbreaker." He told me. I ran my hand through his hair and messed it up.

"That's because none of them have a connection with me. I know that we just wouldn't work out." I told him sharing my knowledge.

"How do you know that? What if it does work out?" He asked me.

"Because I went out with this guy and there was 0 connection whatsoever. He kept going on about how great his life was and he never once asked me about mine." I told him sharing my experience with him.

"You never told me this." He said to me annoyed.

"That's because I knew you would act like you knew what to do in my relationship which turned out to be just a bunch of dead ends." I shouted at him.

"How's Ginger?" He asked me. You see Max had a huge crush on her.

"She's still not interested and she never will be." I told him while laughing.

"What about Yaritza?" He asked me.

"She called you a little bitch the other day because you annoyed us so much." I told him while still laughing.

"How about Tiffany? She's gotta like me right?" He questioned.

"No she still hates you." I told him seriously. We walked back to the main area where everyone was.

"Someone has to like me?" He asked sadly.

"Nina does but you know her she likes anyone." I told him.

"At least someone likes me though." He said happily.

"Now shut it." I told him sarcastically. I saw Dariush approaching us. "Great." I muttered under my breath. I saw that he had all his new friends behind him watching.

"I'm sorry if I came on a little strong early but I was thinking that-" He started telling me before I cut him off.

"Like I said earlier I'm not interested." I said pausing after every word.

"I know you're playing hard to get but-" He started saying before Max cut him off.

"My sister told you that she's not interested so please leave her alone." Max told Dariush angrily.

"Alright man I'll leave your sister alone." Dariush said walking away with his hands up. His group of followers were just laughing. I could make out in the background Logan just laughing at the fact that someone actually managed to shut Dariush down. When it was time to part ways for the night I quickly hugged my brother before going to the cabin to sleep for the night. Luckily I was bunk mates with ZhenZhen so I was with someone I could at least trust. I managed to fall asleep easily.