10

{Chapter 10}

(Refresher because you guys probably don’t remember stuff since Harry’s last P.O.V)

 "If I told you what I did, you wouldn't believe me and you wouldn't talk to me anymore because of how crazy it sounds." I say dumping the soda can into the garbage bag.

 "Harry I trusted you with my little cousin. Of course I would believe you." He says scrunching up his eyebrows.

 "Matt, I was framed." I say continuing to pick up trash.

 "What? What do you mean?" Matt says shaking his head in disbelief.

 "I was framed. I didn't kill anyone. Not even a single person on that crime scene. The guys who did fled and threw all the evidence my way. They even left me with the drugs." I say bitterly wiping off some of my sweat.

 "Did you tell the court that? Harry they can't do this to you! It's unfair and unlawful to do so!" Matt says staring at me.

"Tell them what Matt? Tell them I didn't do anything while everything is where I was standing? So what can happen to me? I could've got sent into an asylum or a mental institution for the rest of my life? Worse I could've been electrocuted and sent to execution. This government is fucked up just as it was in the pass. Nothing has changed but a couple of laws here and there and a nice amount of rights. Life is unfair; we have to go by rules that not everyone agrees on Matt. We get put into cages like dogs go in a canal when they get punishment."

All he does is shake his head and doesn't respond.

There's an awkward silence for the rest of the hour that I have left to do.

**

When it was time to back into the prison, Matt took me straight to the showers. I was pretty relieved when I got there because I was all nasty and sweaty. There was already someone taking a shower but I remember I would have to get used to it since it's a prison. I need to accpet I have to get used to criminals taking showers with me as well because there is a whole lot of showerheads basically meaning that we have to use the same floor and same room.

So far I'm not doing so great.

I take off my perspiring jumpsuit and took off my boxers. As soon as I lay my towel by the shower I'm going to use, which is far from where the other criminal is, I catch a glimpse of who it is. I quickly look away already angry and bothered from who I believe it is.

 I turn on the shower making sure that its steamy hot so steam can cover my body since there are no curtains. I apply the soap onto my skin scrubbing away the dirt, feeling his eyes burn into my back recognizing who I was. I wash off the soap and start to wash my growing hair beginning to feel annoyed of him just staring at me. I rinsed off all of the soap while one of my hands turned off the shower and the other reached for my towel.

 He walks over to me and I already feel my aggressive mode trigger. "Harry..." he says trying to talk to me but I refused to even glance at him knowing that if I speak to him I’d probably kill him with a single punch to the jaw.

How can he convince me to go with him here to America and then leave me? I didn’t even know anything about America except their conflict with the British government from Civics.